Merchnow.com clearance cheap postage

This sale sucked this year.  In the past they've offered flat rate shipping (like a buck or so) on any order.  This year the discounted shipping ($1.99) only applies to the clearance merch.  And if you lump any non-clearance items into your order it overrides the discounted shipping option.  Sorry, just had to vent.  :D

This sale sucked this year. In the past they've offered flat rate shipping (like a buck or so) on any order. This year the discounted shipping ($1.99) only applies to the clearance merch. And if you lump any non-clearance items into your order it overrides the discounted shipping option. Sorry, just had to vent. :D

That's been the case last year and the year before. Both years I tried to add a few buttons to my orders that weren't part of their march madness clearance and it immediately dropped the flat-rate shipping

That's been the case last year and the year before. Both years I tried to add a few buttons to my orders that weren't part of their march madness clearance and it immediately dropped the flat-rate shipping

Hmmm.  Maybe my orders included nothing but clearance items and I just didn't notice in the past.  My bad.

I wish MerchNow would give a shipping notice. In my order history, it shows the last time they marked an order as shipped. March 2013.

When did you order? It took over 10 days to get shipped for me and then it was media mail so you are gonna be waiting for awhile.

They are really hit or miss with actually sending shipping notifications/keeping your order history current.

Oh I know that. I don't order from them often so I know the specific orders listed are right. It just says "Received and awaited processing for shipping" or something next to the last six orders. Last one to say shipped was The Story So Far "What You Don't See" preorder.

• 3 weeks later...

This is easily the worst place I've ever ordered from.

A few months ago, I ordered In Utero for a real cheap price off the site.

Got a shipping notification...when it arrived, it was Unplugged, not In Utero. So I called there CS line and the woman told me they NEVR HAD In Utero, so they just sent me the Unplugged instead. I was like, wtf?

If I wanted Unplugged, I would have ordered it. THEN she wanted me to pay return shipping. It was a week long process but they eventually made good on it.

This is easily the worst place I've ever ordered from.

A few months ago, I ordered In Utero for a real cheap price off the site.

Got a shipping notification...when it arrived, it was Unplugged, not In Utero. So I called there CS line and the woman told me they NEVR HAD In Utero, so they just sent me the Unplugged instead. I was like, wtf?

If I wanted Unplugged, I would have ordered it. THEN she wanted me to pay return shipping. It was a week long process but they eventually made good on it.

That all sounds annoying, but honestly, if that's the worst experience you've ever had when buying vinyl consider yourself lucky.

That all sounds annoying, but honestly, if that's the worst experience you've ever had when buying vinyl consider yourself lucky.

Yeah i know what you mean. Just kinda ignorant. They just want the money, ya know. They easily could have sent an email to tell me it was out of stock. The women in customer service was a bear to deal with too. Just overall a bad experience