Selling Everything. ~1,000 records

tropicrot

Okay, if anyone happens to read this before sending any new offers, cool. If not, that's fine. I'll be taking care of the task at hand here (my wonderful pup!) for the next couple of days, so I may not get back to you until Monday. That'll also give me some time to catch up on existing orders and get some of you beautiful humans what you paid for.

Thanks for the continued support and kind words. Oh, and please kiss your companion animals on their tiny little heads for me (even if it's a fish or a hermit crab; suck it up, ya punk).

OKAY OKAY OKAY

Here's some good news. Thanks to you all for helping me out in this endeavor. It looks like all the support we've received (especially from VC) has helped us get a substantial chunk for vet bills and given us the opportunity to halt any further selling for now. Maybe bad news for some of you, but good news for me. I'll know later in the week if it's going to mean way more in bills and I'll update here and re-open the offers. Thanks again for all of the love and help you guys gave us. As requested, here's my favorite picture of the little booger (doing his best Weekend at Bernie's impression), as well as my favorite picture of us together, feat. gnarly bed head. Now Gremlin can run in the 2016 election and follow his dreams.

d59fd7f4222511e3845f22000a9f3c3e_7.jpg

10632396_331292367035210_587906900_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gonna bump this because I'm in a similar situation I was when I started this thread. Selling things again. Quick note: any Whirr, Deafheaven, Nothing, and Thrice records are not for sale. List is here, you can just PM me here for info. Again, please send me offers instead of asking how much. There's just too much to look into individually that way. Thanks in advance.