Iron & Wine and Ben Bridwell - Sing Into My Mouth

I was kind of disappointed in that fact that this album came with absolutely nothing. No liner notes, no download code. I'm half surprised they even included an inner jacket

Yeah, at least it was a nice inner sleeve. I wish they included an insert with more photos of them or something as well. And at the very least they could've thrown in a download code or something, it should be pretty much a given by now to include one.

*I also emailed their store and they said they can't assist unless I bought it from their store so it'd be much appreciated if someone knows a not-so-shady site to download it from or could shoot me an email with them attached. 

Edited by aju2streets

Went to this concert last night, and it was absolutely fantastic. The covers really shine and come to life with the live band, and of course there were some older I&W songs with new arrangements (an up-tempo "Southern Anthem" was probably the biggest surprise). Both Sam and Ben were clearly enjoying themselves, the venue, and the audience. Got to meet them backstage after the show and chatted about music and art with Sam. I'm working on a book about his first album and I've been in contact with his management for a few months now. Seems like a genuinely nice guy, down to earth, funny, and friendly.