Iron & Wine and Ben Bridwell - Sing Into My Mouth

hahaha, why do you complain??

Shipping to Germany is .... $29.85!!! WTF!

I was suprised becuase the charge was double the actual service fee to ship using the United States Postal Service (within the United states) I am sorry that international shipping is so high for you. I am not international so $7+ is very high for shipping.

I was suprised becuase the charge was double the actual service fee to ship using the United States Postal Service (within the United states) I am sorry that international shipping is so high for you. I am not international so $7+ is very high for shipping.

Cool, as I worte later, shipping was now $10 which is rather cheap for international from the US

I'm really interested in hearing this. As much as I love Iron & Wine, I'm not the biggest Band Of Horses fan. Will prob pass on this purchase.

With all do respect, your opinion is inaccurate.

In all seriousness, Sam Beam could sing with a choir of cats in heat and sound like an angel.

Moral= You should buy this.

I said I like Iron and Wine.

I know I was being a dingus.

With all do respect, your opinion is inaccurate. = BoH is amazeballs

In all seriousness, Sam Beam could sing with a choir of cats in heat and sound like an angel.

Moral= You should buy this. (anyway)

I say again, YOU SHOULD BUY THIS. :D

I bought the red one because between the two I'm a bigger iron and wine fan, and Sam beam has 5 kids to feed and put through college so you gotta help him out

Oh I do. I went to see I&W at Beacon Theater some time ago and spent too much money. Pretty sure I paid for a couple of Pearson textbooks outright. Hardcovers at retail. With color print.

Oh I do. I went to see I&W at Beacon Theater some time ago and spent too much money. Pretty sure I paid for a couple of Pearson textbooks outright. Hardcovers at retail. With color print.

Well he deserves it. I ran into him once at a donut shop in Seattle while I was on vacation. Fuckin' nicest guy you'd ever want to meet.

Well he deserves it. I ran into him once at a donut shop in Seattle while I was on vacation. Fuckin' nicest guy you'd ever want to meet.

Oh I bet. He will forever hold a special place in my heart if only for his cover of "Love Vigilantes." Seriously one of the best covers of all time. Ever. In history or the future.

• 4 weeks later...