Punknews.org BTMI! Test Press Contest!

Just in case it doesnt get posted in time for tommorows show.. wanted to give you guys the heads up!!

The "Congratulations John on helping me win a Album Minus Band Test Pressing Contest"

during the course of the Asian Man Records tour...your mission is to take a picture of yourself with John of BTMI!. Simple shit. Feel free to be creative as possible... best picture (read: funniest or most awkward) wins.

Now... part of the contest rules... you aren't allowed to let John know why you are taking said picture... he has no idea we are doing this.. and that makes it all the more fun for everyone involved.

First Prize - a Test Pressing of the first BTMI! record - Album Minus Band.

2 second prizes - copies of the most recent Asian Man release for all 5 bands on the tour.

Punknews will have all the info on where to send the photos and whatnot up shortly... now i expect all you derranged weirdos to get to the shows, and get me some amazing photos. ;)

i'd really like to know in what order the bands are playing...the reason is my 3 year old daughter loves andrew jackson jihad, and if they happen to play first, i'd love to let her check them out...so if anyone going to see the tour before it hits nashville can post this info, i'd greatly appreciate it!

i'd really like to know in what order the bands are playing...the reason is my 3 year old daughter loves andrew jackson jihad, and if they happen to play first, i'd love to let her check them out...so if anyone going to see the tour before it hits nashville can post this info, i'd greatly appreciate it!

They're playing second. As far as I know, the order is:

The Queers

BTMI!

Lemuria

Andrew Jackson Jihad

Kepi Ghoulie

They're playing second. As far as I know, the order is:

The Queers

BTMI!

Lemuria

Andrew Jackson Jihad

Kepi Ghoulie

awesome! thanks for the info...kepi will most likely be acoustic, and since i've seen the queers a million times, i can leave early, get some merch and her ears won't bleed...plus, it's a work night!

hahaha, this is going to rule.

On a side note, I saw John flip the fuck out on security during my spring break at a long island show.

He was going nuts, it was pretty awesome, but not awesome cause the show got shut down by some meatheads.

Oh well, there is a NY date WITHOUT the Queers and Kepi, they are doing a cruise show.

Bomb/Lemuria/Ergs/Bridge and Tunnel/Cheeky are playing the Knitting Factory same day.