mythbusters just used my myth

so on the fan special part 2, mythbusters used a myth i submitted

i got the idea from tom and jerry (and a million other cartoons). tom is carrying a keg of gun powder with the gun powder leaking out the bottom. jerry lights the gun powder and the flame follows the trail up to the keg and blows up tom. and they just proved this can actually happen!

i'd totally bust a myth on her...

if you catch my drift.

Until she guts you up Wolverine style w/ that thing on her arm.

Seriously, wtf.

That was the Myth of a kid accidentally getting too many balloons and floating off. Afterwards they popped them all. She was using the Wolverine thingie.

She's also some kind of an artist here in the Bay Area. But as I hate all creativity, I'll probably never know.

From the interWEBnet, which is always TRUEZ! "A dog's mouth really isn't cleaner than a person's. It's because they're inhabited by germs adapted to living in dogs...not humans. This being the case, people bites are worse because the germs living in human's mouths are all germs that can attack other humans."

Lesson: Don't get people bites. Get dog bites.

Well, dylan, it looks like Adam Savage wants seconds...

http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=6911

Yikes.

::shudders::

YUCKY! Dude...that would blow if it was true. I mean, he's an adult and can do that shit if he wants but he (of all people) should know how dumb it is to do anything like that online. Just asking for issues.