Selling my entire collection, added some priced stuff READY TO MAKE DEALS

Shinji

I knew this would happen: I can't really bring myself to sell any Sonic Youth or Brand New stuff. Anything else though, which is still a ton of stuff, is all up for grabs. Thanks all for helping me out.

Thank you for pulling Sonic Youth out of the mix.  You have a nice collection & it was tearing me up on what I wanted to send you offers on as I couldn't possibly afford to bid on all of it.  

For what it's worth, I think it's a good decision to hang to those.  

I'm letting it be known now though, I am probably not going to stop collecting. I would just like to sell enough to make back my credit card debts and once I pay those off, I'll strictly buy from my own money. Being an adult is hard. :rolleyes:

I'm 31 and still haven't learned this lesson. Trying to pay off cc debt now.

Thanks for all the help once more guys, seriously. I've been able to pay off sooo much already and it's been a day and a half. I still have the majority of my collection, so please dive in and buy chunks from me. All of the Death Grips albums, colored copies of a bunch of stuff, deluxe stuff, you name it and I've got it.