The Gaslight Anthem- '59 Sound 7" PREORDER!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered this and I live in Canada, but only because Side one said they would throw in some bubblegum.

are you serious? you emailed them and this was their solution and you bit? that's fucking ridiculous. this will LITERALLY cost them $2 to ship. that's lame as fuck on their behalf. enjoy your $16 bubblegum.

Canadian shipping just did go way up, I have been losing about 6 bucks, everytime I ship an LP to Canada, and I charge 4.50.

a 12" which is around 14 oz with all the packaging comes to around 10.50.

Still though 18 bucks is insane!

I just sent Patron 2 7"s from the US to Canada and it was $2.62, I think that's cheaper than sending two 7"s within the states.

True. Most of the time it costs me 5 dollars or less. I'm kind of interested in hearing their reasoning, but I doubt they'd reply, haha.

How??

Maybe it's my location or something? Do you have to fill out a customs form etc, and I can't mail media mail to Canada. has to be 1st class.

I was wrong in my previous post, I pulled out a reciept out of curiousity. 1 lb 3.2 oz for $8.56

my bad.

Still a far cry from 2 bucks.

True. Most of the time it costs me 5 dollars or less. I'm kind of interested in hearing their reasoning, but I doubt they'd reply, haha.

How??

Maybe it's my location or something? Do you have to fill out a customs form etc, and I can't mail media mail to Canada. has to be 1st class.

I was wrong in my previous post, I pulled out a reciept out of curiousity. 1 lb 3.2 oz for $8.56

my bad.

Still a far cry from 2 bucks.

Just to clarify, I wasn't defending them, just wondering out of curiousity.