WTB CDs (working on my digital library) and an iPod Classic

Dominic_

TEMPORARY HOLD ON CD PURCHASES. Inbox is currently flooded. Still really need an iPod before June.

Looking for all kinds of pop punk, metal, classic rock, pretty much anything other than country or jazz. I am trying to get some stuff on my iPod so I can take my music with me. If you have any CDs or DL codes for sale/trade, hit me up and I'll take a lot. Thanks!

Also, will need something to store all these on. Not still rocking my Walkman. Looking for an iPod Classic, ideally one of the ones that is 120 or 160 GB (6th/7th gen). Would like to trade if possible, but can probably do cash. Hit me up if you have one and I'm sure we can work something out.

Here's the big long list. Still adding as I think of things. If you have anything from the bands listed or something similar, hit me up.
+44
AFI
Against Me
Alexisonfire
Alkaline Trio
All Time Low
Alter bridge
Amon Amarth
Antiflag
Arch Enemy
At the Drive In
Ataris, The
Atreyu
Avenged Sevenfold
Bad Religion
Beatles, The
Between the Buried and Me
Black Sabbath
Blink 182
Blur
Box Car Racer
Brand New
Breaking Benjamin
Cake
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Catch 22
Children of bodom
Chiodos
Circa Survive
Coheed and Cambria
Creed
Dance Gavin Dance
Death
Devil Wears Prada, The
Dillinger Escape Plan, The
Dio
Emarosa
Fall Out Boy (early)
Fear Before (The March of Flames)
Finch
Five Finger Death Punch
Glassjaw
Goatwhore
Goldfinger
Green Day
GWAR
Hives, The
Hot Water Music
If These Trees Could Talk
In Flames
ISIS
Jimmy Eat World
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Kreator
Lagwagon
Led Zeppelin
Less Than Jake
Marilyn Manson
Mars Volta, The
Metallica
Millencolin
Morbid Angel
Motion City Soundtrack
My Chemical Romance (first one and Danger Days)
Nine Inch Nails
NOFX
Obituary
Offspring, The
Opeth
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Paramore
Pearl Jam
Pennywise
Periphery
Pink Floyd
Protest the Hero
Radiohead
Rage Against the Machine
Reel Big Fish
REM
Rise Against
Saosin
Scar Symmetry
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Seether
Skeletonwitch
Slayer
Slipknot
Smashing Pumpkins, The
Sodom
Soilwork
Sound of Animals Fighting, The
Soundgarden
Stone Sour
Stone Temple Pilots
Story of the Year
Streetlight Manifesto
Strokes, The
System of a Down
Taking Back Sunday
TesseracT
Theory of a Deadman
Three Days Grace
Three Doors Down
Thrice
Thursday
Tool
Toxic Holocaust
Trivium
Used, The
Weezer
White Stripes, The
Who, The
Yellowcard
Zappa, Frank

I have some CD's that you may want, but im pretty sure I tossed the cases...so if you interested in just the cds, let me know

I have Deloused, but I'll have to see if it has a case and cover. I'll let you know after work.

I may have this! I'll take a look and let you know.

Without cases is fine, I just wouldn't want to pay quite as much. I'm sure we can work something out.

http://www.discogs.com/user/lindermanr/collection?sort=format%2Casc&sort_order=asc&limit=25&folder=0&page=44

Browse my discogs list... I'm not attached to most of my cds and I have a bunch.
I've ripped them as FLAC and don't have much of a use for them aside from my fave bands and some CD only releases.

The link should be sorted by format and page 44 is where the CD's start.
Go shopping and make me an offer!

Damn, too bad you didn't post this like a year ago, I woulda had a ton more stuff you'd be interested in (and i'd also get more than like 10 cents a CD...)

Anyway, found some you might be interested in:

-NoFX - Coaster

-Lagwagon - Hoss

-Good Riddance - Operation Phoenix

-The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Skacore, The Devil, and More EP

-The Presidents of the United States of America - Pure Frosuing and S/T

-V/A - FAT Wrecktrospective: Twenty Years...and Counting! (a three disc Fat Wreck comp, a mix of greatest hits, demos, and the entire Fat Club 7" series)

lemme know if you're interested

Soulseek is a P2P application not torrent, every ISP is different but yeah if you aren't using a proxy or some method of anonymizing your IP address you should be careful trying to download any copyrighted content.

I was asking what file format/bitrate you were planning on ripping into, not the program. Since you were saying a lot of downloaded files sound bad, the default in iTunes is 160kpbs Apple AAC which will in no way sound better than most things downloaded online.

Soulseek is a P2P application not torrent, every ISP is different but yeah if you aren't using a proxy or some method of anonymizing your IP address you should be careful trying to download any copyrighted content.

I was asking what file format/bitrate you were planning on ripping into, not the program. Since you were saying a lot of downloaded files sound bad, the default in iTunes is 160kpbs Apple AAC which will in no way sound better than most things downloaded online.

Eh, I'll take a look at it. Maybe I'll just use it to get what I already own on vinyl since that's 100% legal.

Maybe get that iBasso listed here instead?

Also these awesome earphones are 60% off with code AU50 which brings them to just under $40

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/audeo-perfect-bass-earphones.html

They use little filters to change the sound and this version might only come with the bassy ones but there are also black ones that have less bass and grey which have more sparkle and detail but less bass. They seem to be out of the grey filters, wish I had added some to my order. I have heard the black and grey but not the newer green bass ones. End of spam.

Maybe get that iBasso listed here instead?

Also these awesome earphones are 60% off with code AU50 which brings them to just under $40

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/audeo-perfect-bass-earphones.html

They use little filters to change the sound and this version might only come with the bassy ones but there are also black ones that have less bass and grey which have more sparkle and detail but less bass. They seem to be out of the grey filters, wish I had added some to my order. I have heard the black and grey but not the newer green bass ones. End of spam.

I want an iPod, I have my reasons :P

I'll check the headphones out.