Calling any LEGO VIP Members...

Last day for this! I have a total of 27 entries. Will keep you posted Batman.

I kept a template in my email program so I just had to open that and send it while checking my mail each morning.

The rules say they won't be notifying winners until some time in August. Hopefully it won't be that long of a wait.

thanks a lot guys :)

I think I got between 20 & 25 entries. vacation in the middle was really rough to remember to keep doing it.

really really really hoping...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like these are starting to arrive to winners...and if you didn't win and want one, it will only cost about $2K

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xlego+batpod+offical.TRS0&_nkw=lego+batpod+offical&_sacat=0

Not surprised. They'll probably sell for even more when it gets closer to Christmas, too.

It's not worth $2k out of the package ....but there are folks selling the parts like this on eBay for lower prices.

yeah i noticed that. instructions and box not included. what a joke.

the tires are selling for $45+ each now. i lucked out and got them before they skyrocketed so i only paid $19.50 a piece. they're only available in the tumbler set.

and there's one piece x6 that's sold out everywhere. i'm really glad i got everything when i did.