Hot Topic has some records b1g1 $1 but not working

jlz

I would KILL for that. I'm a ginger who does landscape construction so the sun is just straight up murdering me.

I don't know how you do it man. I'm a non-ginger pale blue eyed dude who works inside a house all day and this shit still destroys me. In the Northwest nonetheless.

I don't know how you do it man. I'm a non-ginger pale blue eyed dude who works inside a house all day and this shit still destroys me. In the Northwest nonetheless.

I question it sometimes, but its for the love of the game. Great creative outlet and me and my best friend of 15 years own the company so its fun besides the eternal swampass. And I work an average of 4 hrs a day, sometimes more on complete renos but I would love to work in a house a lot of days. I envy you for that...and I'm more of a daywalker, so not fiery ginger but still a ghostly complexion

Man, Chuck Shivers and Vinyl Addict downvoted all the taco posts. Do you two not like tacos? What do you have against Tacos? What did Tacos ever do to you besides maybe giving you the Hershey Squirts after consumption?

What a bunch of fuck wads. They don't deserve to be in the presence of the almighty taco.