Miller Chill tastes like shit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

high life is probably the best of the shit beers, but anyone who drinks shit beers for any reason other than being poor sucks. if you're going to drink piss, drink the champagne of piss. save up for something good...like sierra nevada or duvel.

I think Coors Light is an excellent shit beer.

If you want cheap good beer, Busch is where it's at. Keystone, even Coors, Miller (especially lite, although I like High Life), Bud Light, and just about all your bottom row beers really suck, but Busch tastes like a legitimate beer and it'll put hair on your chest, too.

It's not my first choice, but if I'm tight on cash, that's the first case I reach for.

This argument about cheap beer is silly because most cheap beer is also weak beer so you have to drink 3 times as much to attain the same level of drunkness. Stop buying 18 cans of Coors and buy a six-pack of something strong, tastey, and quality. Or fucking save your money and buy a case of something good.

also, I drank a lot of pabst tonite , i drank so much pabst I puked it up and then drank more, then I convinced this dude to bash his window because his keys were locked in his car, then drank more pabst , now listening to the hold steady drinking whatever is left in my house with my vinyl collective beer kozie, fuck

this is awesome.

yeah, i guess i put yeungling in there because it IS cheap. maybe not as cheap as the others but still, the price isn't anything considering how much better it is.

i was in england for the past few months. anyone ever go over there and have a beer made by sam smiths? fucking tasty AND cheap. cheap b/c they cut out the middleman and the pubs that serve sam smiths only serve sam smiths - beer vodka soda everything. so damn good though. i miss it