VC handling fulfillment for Second Nature Recordin

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I am so excited to share with you the news that Vinyl Collective, as of today, will be handling the fulfillment for Second Nature Recordings. What does that mean you ask? Well, it means that when you go to the Second Nature site and access their store, when you place an order, it will be your good friends at Vinyl Collective packing the orders.

So please take a look at our newly created Second Nature Recordings' store, which you can find it here: http://stores.channeladvisor.com/secondnaturerecordings/. As of right now, the only way you can access their new store is by using this link. Even the Second Nature website has not been updated yet to link the new store.

Please do us a big favor and let us know if you find anything not quite right. We are expecting to have to fix few things here and there.

I highly recommend that you take a good look at the store as there are some really great records including rare stuff by Isis, Blood Brothers, Casket Lottery, Coalesce, as well as stuff by Rocky Votolato, Able Baker Fox, Kid Kilowatt, and much more. Also, even when they have a record that is out of stock, they have info on the pressing information for each title, something we are considering doing on the Vinyl Collective store sometime.

I actually have all of you to thank for us working with Second Nature. Because of a thread on the VC message board complaining about shipping and handling, Second Nature asked us if we would be interested in handling their store sales and we answered with a resounding YES. And now, you can buy all you can buy from Second Nature's store for $3.99 (in the United States)!

At some point next week, we will begin offering much of the Second Nature catalog in the Vinyl Collective store, the reason we haven't done so just yet is because many of the titles in the Second Nature store are only available as 1's and 2's and we figured this announcement would take care of many of those titles.

Take a look and let us know what you think. Thanks.

Guest Admin
Hmmm...Seems like the pressing info isn't up on some vinyl and releases that are out of stock. This is upsetting.

They need to get someone competent to handle their orders! I demand change!

let me know which ones are not up to date and I will forward onto SN headquarters.

I also just picked up a few of the Salt and Passage colors I needed as well as some Blood Brothers albums. Damn you Virgil for doing this! Don't you know I am broke, and need the $96 to pay my mortgage! Good thing there weren't any copies of the Get Up Kids Coalesce split in stock or i would have blown more money!

actually if there are and they aren't just listed can you message me!

Guest Admin
will you be doing wholesale for second nature as well? or just retail?

just retail. They have no plans to stop working with their wholesale distributors, Lumberjack.

Guest Admin
SN is a great label. I wish their release schedule was a little more ambitious, but quality over quantity I guess. It's nice to have VC carrying these releases. Now to get Hydra Head on VC!

Man, I would love to work with Hydra Head.

Guest Admin

At some point next week, we will begin offering much of the Second Nature catalog in the Vinyl Collective store

Is this going to be anything different then what is in the Second Nature store now?

I think we will end up offering much of the same stuff and have the same prices but we are only carrying their vinyl.