Nirvana Greatest Hits Release Delayed

Hi all - newcomer to Vinyl Collective here.  I pre-ordered Nirvana's Greatest Hits through Best Buy online and just received a notification that the release has been pushed back from August to November.  Tried looking online but couldn't find official word of the delay.  Anybody have any idea if this release has been officially delayed?  Thanks!

Latest update in that thread was from 30 days ago, no word on the release being delayed.  My apologies - didn't realize people were against multiple threads on here.  

It just helps keep things organized. No big deal. In the future just add on to exiting threads related to that subject, no matter how old it is.

It just helps keep things organized. No big deal. In the future just add on to exiting threads related to that subject, no matter how old it is.

Thanks - not trying to ruffle any feathers, just trying to learn how you guys prefer threads/posts to be made on here.  I didn't realize the community preferred reviving older threads vs. just creating a new one. 

Thanks - not trying to ruffle any feathers, just trying to learn how you guys prefer threads/posts to be made on here. I didn't realize the community preferred reviving older threads vs. just creating a new one.

Just don't be bumping threads for OOP releases, cuz a lot of the time we're waiting on word about a repress. Still pissed about the last Jack's Mannequin bump hahaha

Just don't be bumping threads for OOP releases, cuz a lot of the time we're waiting on word about a repress. Still pissed about the last Jack's Mannequin bump hahaha

Those are half the threads we bump currently! Haha. I'd rather see old threads bumped than new ones created. New ones will be more deceiving.

Lets go with this, bump old threads if what you have to say is in regards to that pressing. If its a brand new pressing and there isnt a thread for it go ahead and make a new one. I'd just hate to see new threads for questions about OOP records.