PO NOW | Cult Leader - Lightless Walk | Deathwish Inc.

We're always looking for ways to reduce our international shipping cost. We actually just brought down our prices using FedEx international to ship. You won't see much of a change if you're ordering 1 or 2 records but when ordering more than that, rates have definitely gone down. We've also partnered with labels like Throartruiner in France to offer our releases for pre-order in Europe. They currently have the new Birds In Row, Cult Leader and Loma Prieta releases available for pre-order.

Ok Deathwish is one of the best labels out there and I/we will always support them picking up records from them but I really hope they will find a way to reduce prices for international shipping.
I've just paid 41$ for one LP and one 7" ppd.
Fucking USPS rates are insane (as always ah, nothing new ok).
Merchtable and other online shops offer int shipping by DHL/UPS at reasonable prices though.
I'll try to save some $ combining the shipping with the Converge boxset once it will be up.
Also, I hoped for some original/new vinyl colorways for this release but nah..
Usually the most limited variant is (1 PER CUSTOMER) but not this time.

However in the end I'm very excited to hear this in full.

We're always looking for ways to reduce our international shipping cost. We actually just brought down our prices using FedEx international to ship. You won't see much of a change if you're ordering 1 or 2 records but when ordering more than that, rates have definitely gone down. We've also partnered with labels like Throartruiner in France to offer our releases for pre-order in Europe. They currently have the new Birds In Row, Cult Leader and Loma Prieta releases available for pre-order.

Hey Rich, thanks for the updates.

Good to know about the shipping by FedEx.

Can you please specify other EU labels which offer DW pre orders?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is seeing them soon and can grab me the black/gray tour variant I'd love you.

Edit: doesn't look like their touring at the moment. The last date I could find was earlier this month..

Lame. I really want one too. Let me know if you get any bites on finding a few of these. I'll do the same.