The Black Queen - Fever Daydream

daegor

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh. Wish I hadn't slept on picking this up. Do you think all 1,000 black were put on bandcamp already?

They didn't say they were holding any copies, and when the first pressing (black) sold out they made a second pressing (clear) which also sold out.  Seems unlikely there are any left.

Just got home from the show tonite. It exceeded my ridiculously high expectations. Only thing that would have made it better is if they had done the entire album!

I picked up an extra copy of the vinyl because it was there & I could not wait to get my copies in the mail. I have hoarding issues with The Black Queen! Not sure where those Amazon ones are from, but the ones from the show were the first press, hand numbered/1,000 black wax. No new pressing has been announced yet. Here are some shitty iPhone photos of what it looks like: http://imgur.com/a/pfveg/all

This album is perfect. Hopefully I'll have some time to spin it tomorrow to see how the LP sounds. I can't wait to get the clear version to see what that looks like!

• 2 weeks later...

For those that ordered both black and clear copies from the band, have you received both copies yet? I got the clear a week or so ago, but haven't received the black copy yet. Just wondering.

Got my clear a few weeks ago, still waiting on the Black copy . The band did say clear copies went out first for whatever reason.