PO: Opeth Deliverance & Damnation

Le Gogh

Originally intending to release a double album, Opeth issued Deliverance and Damnation 5 months apart in 2002 and 2003. Over 15 years later, the wrong has been righted!

Available as a triple vinyl package, or 2cd/2dvd-a 'bookset' version, completely remixed by Steven Wilson and Bruce Soord

Vinyl: https://www.burningshed.com/store/opeth/product/179/6949/

CD/DVD: https://www.burningshed.com/store/opeth/product/179/6948/

Oh man! I wanna hear that 5.1 mix, but I don't have surround sound. Plus I cant justify spending that much.

I'll have to settle for seeing them play Ghost Reveries in full next month!

Also, this is up on amazon. Its £2 more in the UK, but I guess no shipping costs and pay on dispatch...

I've got to stop coming to this forum. It's getting to be expensive!

Couldn't resist pulling the trigger on this. Two great albums that I didn't already own and in a three record set it was a no brainer. 

The records themselves were pretty reasonably priced, actually, but it's the shipping where they got me. It's where they always get me.

• 1 month later...

Just opened mine. Looks nice, but its not a double/triple gatefold or anything which is a shame. Looking forward to listening to it tomorrow (heading straight out to a friends place so no time to spin it).

Only annoying thing is Amazon packaged it in a huge box, so it has moved about and has a corner bend. Luckily its nothing awful, and as the cover is white it's not too obvious. They could have easily fit it in a normal sleeve so seems a bit odd...