PO: Teen Suicide Reissues

dvv

I have that much to spare, but not much past that. How are they being done? Did I see somewhere it was 2 albums on 1 LP because they were short? Not familiar with the band much so I'm not sure what exactly is going on.

I Will Be My Own Hell LP has the album on side A, and the B side is b-sides from the same time period the album was written

DC Snuff Film / Waste Yrself has the corresponding EP of each name on Side A/B as well as b-sides from each time period as well.

I Will Be My Own Hell LP has the album on side A, and the B side is b-sides from the same time period the album was written

DC Snuff Film / Waste Yrself has the corresponding EP of each name on Side A/B as well as b-sides from each time period as well.

Cool, thanks. Look forward to snagging the /300 of each tomorrow!

rfc is there any way you could name a ballpark idea of what the time may be? I realized i'm gonna be away from the internet for a few hours to help with a field trip my sister is having and since the only time mentioned was 9am i'm sweatin'!

RFC USUALLY does announcements/POs around 9-11 EST so expect it around that time (could be later but this is an estimate)

rfc is there any way you could name a ballpark idea of what the time may be? I realized i'm gonna be away from the internet for a few hours to help with a field trip my sister is having and since the only time mentioned was 9am i'm sweatin'!

how will knowing the time change anything?  either way, you won't have internet.  and i'm assuming you won't bail on your commitments if you know the time of the preorder.  

i honestly don't think i've ever seen so many pointless questions being asked over and over and over again in advance of a preorder, and that's saying a lot on VC.

how will knowing the time change anything?  either way, you won't have internet.  and i'm assuming you won't bail on your commitments if you know the time of the preorder.  

i honestly don't think i've ever seen so many pointless questions being asked over and over and over again in advance of a preorder, and that's saying a lot on VC.

I was just curious if it'd be up before i had to leave in the morning dude 

you've probably never seen so many 'pointless questions' on vc because most labels don't interact with buyers and keep them up to date in the way rfc does here. is nice of them 

how will knowing the time change anything? either way, you won't have internet. and i'm assuming you won't bail on your commitments if you know the time of the preorder.

Should've seen it coming based on some of the shenanigans that go on over in the OT Worship thread.