PO: Teen Suicide Reissues

dvv

It will be big enough.  It won't sellout immediately.  The most limited variant (if they go that route) might.

Naturally I'd like the most limited one, but that isn't required. Just worried as to what kind of access I'll have because my access to my tablet is spotty for my first couple classes because it isn't something that is plausible for me to be taking notes on (that is why I allegedly have this with me, after all.)

Naturally I'd like the most limited one, but that isn't required. Just worried as to what kind of access I'll have because my access to my tablet is spotty for my first couple classes because it isn't something that is plausible for me to be taking notes on (that is why I allegedly have this with me, after all.)

Can't you just leave class for 5 minutes?

I feel like people are hyperventilating over this release with all these comments and questions.

ok but do you remember the demand for these?? the last time i saw a demand so high get repressed that I was waiting for myself was deathconsciousness and the most limited version of that sold out in five minutes while the second most limited variant sold out in like an hour

of course i don't think that either of these albums have near the same following as deathconsciousness but it's still safe to be cautious 

ok but do you remember the demand for these?? the last time i saw a demand so high get repressed that I was waiting for myself was deathconsciousness and the most limited version of that sold out in five minutes while the second most limited variant sold out in like an hour

of course i don't think that either of these albums have near the same following as deathconsciousness but it's still safe to be cautious 

but teen suicide has a following that is most likely more concerned with getting the rarest variant to instagram, as compared to HANL.

A few people paying a lot of money for records that are scarce doesn't necessarily mean there's a massive demand. Pneuma repress is a good example I guess and Moving Mountains are much more popular than this band.

Wait, I thought these dropped Friday! How much will it cost? I want to put the money aside.

I believe the LP's will be $16 individually and $30 together. If anyone is curious, the jackets are 24pt reverse board stock with full color matte cardstock inner sleeves and uncoated 22x11 foldout inserts. Both releases look amazing.

This is actually really damn good. When does it come out? And how many albums are being repressed? 

i will be my own hell and dc snuff/waste yrself

PO goes live 10/07 here:

http://runforcoverrecords.limitedrun.com/artists/teen-suicide/products