Every been in a fight?

Guest baseball

Yeah, once a long while ago. I got a great punch right in and knocked one of his teeth out. The trick is to imagine you're punching a brick wall behind the guy. I felt kind of bad once I saw the blood, but I didn't start it.

Anyway, fighting is pretty juvenile if you ask me. Not to mention, I want to keep my record undefeated.

one time i called this old guy out. he was walking with his wife and son, maybe 13, and they passed by this homeless guy who was in a wheelchair selling flowers. the guy only has one hand and a hook on the other. so they walk past him, snicker, then the dad and son go back to walk past him again, and start laughing about his hook. so i said "you think thats funny to laugh with your son about? another mans misfortunes?" at which the guy replied with some stupid shit. at which i replied with hitting him in his face. i felt kind of bad proceding to beat up this dad in front of his son. but whatever, i fucking hate ignorant rude people.

Yeah, once a long while ago. I got a great punch right in and knocked one of his teeth out. The trick is to imagine you're punching a brick wall behind the guy. I felt kind of bad once I saw the blood, but I didn't start it.

Anyway, fighting is pretty juvenile if you ask me. Not to mention, I want to keep my record undefeated.

2008. The Fest. You're going down in the fifth round. Two words: People's Elbow.

Last "fight" I was in was during my 25th birthday. My best friend and I have our birthdays one right after the other. We're the same age. Anyways. A group of us were out celebrating the two birthdays and my buddy got royally shitfaced. Normally he's very quiet and chill, but when drunk he gets loud and boisterious.

We were partying in Old San Juan (Puerto Rico). I had gone down there to visit my family who was still living there until my brother graduated from high school. Anyways. We were walking back to our cars, when this car went by us pretty fast and almost hit us. My buddy started yelling all kinds of shit, when the car stopped and three very large guys got out and started getting in our faces. They were thugs and looking for a fight. We tried to reason with them and kept walking as we were in no shape to fight...we got some distance from them when suddenly they jumped us. One guy started wailing on me while the other two were going at it with my buddy. During this whole shit, our three other friends took off running.

The only reason these assholes stopped beating on us was b/c a bunch of people saw what was happening and jumped in to get the guys off us.

Some birthday huh?

Last "fight" I was in was during my 25th birthday. My best friend and I have our birthdays one right after the other. We're the same age. Anyways. A group of us were out celebrating the two birthdays and my buddy got royally shitfaced. Normally he's very quiet and chill, but when drunk he gets loud and boisterious.

We were partying in Old San Juan (Puerto Rico). I had gone down there to visit my family who was still living there until my brother graduated from high school. Anyways. We were walking back to our cars, when this car went by us pretty fast and almost hit us. My buddy started yelling all kinds of shit, when the car stopped and three very large guys got out and started getting in our faces. They were thugs and looking for a fight. We tried to reason with them and kept walking as we were in no shape to fight...we got some distance from them when suddenly they jumped us. One guy started wailing on me while the other two were going at it with my buddy. During this whole shit, our three other friends took off running.

The only reason these assholes stopped beating on us was b/c a bunch of people saw what was happening and jumped in to get the guys off us.

Some birthday huh?

see, people can't do that here...well at least in some parts. We were at a Whatburger in Dallas minding out business (and being sober) when some hick came in and was being loud, and someone had their kids around...well my buddies friend told him, "dude, keep your voice down and mind your manners, there's children in here".. So the guy told him "shut the fuck up you n&%ger!!". Which was a bad call, we just then walked outside. I didn't think anything was going to happen, since his friend was just laughing about it... No biggie.

Well the guy walks out about 5 minutes later as we were smoking a cigarette, and my friends friend punches him, and the guy goes down, and suddenly my friends friend pulls out a handgun and puts it to the back of his knee and say "so im a nigger huh"...and shot his knee out. I didnt see anything, because I started walking to the car and had my back turned because i wanted to avoid any confrontation since it was only them two... Well, he told us just to leave and he'd take care of it and he stayed there and waited for the cops...Guy got 6 months in prison as the judge said he wasn't aiming for any vitals and wasnt's shooting to kill.

So don't fuck with people while you're in dallas, as you don't know who's packing heat. Hell i didnt even know, because the guy wasn't a thug or anything.

When I was in elementary school, some glandular freak stole my lunch for three days straight. On the third day I waited until school was over, and walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and I hit him as hard as I could in the face with my math textbook. I think it broke his nose. There was blood everywhere. A teacher intervened before he or his friends could pummel me.

Anyway, I got a token punishment but as he was a knob to everyone, so I think the administration had a "he had it coming" attitude. Besides, this was not the best neighborhood in the world, so they didn't freak out about fights like they would at some of your prissier schools.

Two real fights, and then a few punches thrown here and there that I don't count.

One was middle school and I was dominating this fat daigo until I dodged a haymaker and caught an uppercut right to the nose, blacked out for a second, then bled everywhere.

The other time was last summer. I was in a bar in Boston and it was crowded so you had to squeeze past people. Apparently someone got a little too upset about me pushing passed them despite tapping shoulders and letting them know I was coming. I get back to my friends and realize there's a kid staring at me, talking to his friends, and pointing directly at me from across the bar. I ignore it, then all of a sudden they're right next to me talking shit. Thinking most people are civilized, I walked around his friends who were blocking me to talk to the kid who i apparently bumped, and he just was running his mouth. I'm pretty good at that game, too, so I was just talking a lot of bullshit and then I gave up and turned to walk away, at which point I got shoved into the bar. I shove the kid back and keep walking, but turning my back was a big mistake. I got this cross-face forearm/punch thing from behind and the kid latched onto my head. I threw us both down to the floor but then bouncers were instantly on us and literally tossed us out the door. I stood up and turned to the kid in case he was coming back, but I got blind-sided by his friend who came out the door after the bouncers, then the two of them are beating on me. My friend said the bouncers tried to block the door off so no one else got involved, but he shoved out and ripped the kid who was originally pissed off of me. As he did that, he destroyed the kid with a solid punch to the temple and this kid started bleeding everywhere. The friend who tackled me stood up and pulled Dave, my friend, off of the first kid at which point I stood up. The friend stopped being involved, so he must have seen what was coming. As the first kid who is bleeding all over starts going at Dave, I get over and boot him in the face. Before I even finish my follow-through, I get tackled by police, cuffed, and into the paddy-wagon. They happened to drive by responding to another call and caught me finally doing something. Felony assault with a dangerous weapon charges, despite the fact I had a broken nose, blood all down my right side from being tackled, a fat lip, cuts on my head and face, and all kinds of bruising a la black eyes. Dave got misdemeanor assault, and the other kid was brought into the wagon for a minute, where I told him I hoped he bled to death, and then they took him to the hospital for his cut and he never got charged. Despite all my cuts, he definitely looked worse because he was pouring blood. He needed a lot of staples from Dave's punch.

Anyway... AA meetings, community service, a huge fine and a huge legal fee later, it's almost done. As long as I stay out of trouble til Oct 22nd it slides under the carpet. It's bullshit though because I have never in my life made the first move in a fight, and I got slammed with everything this time. I used to have pictures of myself and my injuries on photobucket, but I took them down because they were evidence in an ongoing trial. I don't know what happened to the memory stick they were originally on.

lost every fight/confrontation I was in up until I went to college. (which wasn't many, I went to a small high school, but I wore tight jeans/had my lips pierced etc etc...kids didn't like that I was "different") Got my face smashed into MY car window in front of basically half the high school (in the parking lot), because I wore tight jeans. Cops charged the jumping as a "hate crime" lol. Sitting in the hospital and going to school the next day was one of the worst things in my life ever. I guess I came from an area where the demographic was way harder/stupid/'bro-like', I use that term loosely. I went to college and it was more wealthy/uptight kids from rich families of the Suburbs who never really had to resort to violence... there was never any big confrontations in college except when the baseball team came to my friends house party one night looking for our one friend that was hanging out with one of the baseball player's girlfriend. I just raised my voice and they all ended up leaving, but the kids at the party acted like they never saw someone get in someones face before and I was looked at different for just helping/defending a friend for whatever reason.

not since junior high. Just my presence alone stops anything from happening these days. And the whole avoiding trouble thing. I'm 6'4, tattooed, and closer to 300 than 250. Kids an animals love me though.

Anyway, back in jr high, we were at the bus stop, and my friend was goofing around. This kid that was a year older than us was there, and my friend grabbed his bag of chips. kid got pissed, and started after my friend, I told him, hey, wait a minute, we'll give them back, and he was still going after him. I grabbed him by the shoulder, and he spun around and decked me. Instant black eye. Next thing I remember is I was on his chest pummeling him and two kids were trying to drag me off. It's why I avoid fights. I hated that feeling, and the tunnel vision. I'm not a violent person, and it scared me that I became like that in a split second. The next time I got in a fight, it wasn't much of one. We were walking out of shop class, and some douche that didn't like me kicked me in the back of the knee so I'd fall, well, I did, but landed on my knee, spun around, and punched that fucker in the balls while I was still down on my knees. Never fucked with me again.

After that, I was in one or two shoving matches, got jumped once by ten kids on the bus (no reason, and didn't take anything, just punched away), and have pulled a baseball bat out of my trunk at a party when someone wanted to start something. But I want nothing to do with fighting. It's dumb, I don't like it, and I will avoid it as much as possible. That's not to say I won't help out a friend, but I'll try to talk our way out if first. It's amazing how well that works. So far. I know it won't last forever though. But as I am also almost 30, and don't put myself in situations where fights can happen as much, I see it looking good for me.