New Vinyl Collective T-shirt ideas, what u think?

Guest admin1338560633

t be totally honest I'm not backing any of the suggested shirts. They seem a little too immature or something.... I was thinking about this print:

A picture of a vintage record player with this line below: "Compact Disc?" or something, I haven't thought it all the way through ;-)

just got me thinking, what if the shirt said, "They Still Make CDs?"

or "What's a Compact Disc?"

This would be awesome...

My pick.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me that I have to re-order the old ones in XL.

Anyone interested in two shirts of the first designs that are currently in the VC store? Size L. Never worn. Washed once (I'm weird that way). Not undercutting Virgil but rather sell them to someone who would want them and would fit. I'm too pudgy for size L. Hollah!

Why don't you have a contest in which members can post designs. We vote on the best one and the winner will get the shirt printed and also get a free LaGrecia test press.

Since I came up with this idea I should get a free test press as well.

Just an idea!

;);D

Virgil kinda already had a contest for a tshirt design way back when.... but I do think we BOTH should get test presses ;D

Why don't you have a contest in which members can post designs. We vote on the best one and the winner will get the shirt printed and also get a free LaGrecia test press.

Since I came up with this idea I should get a free test press as well.

Just an idea!

;);D

Virgil kinda already had a contest for a tshirt design way back when.... but I do think we BOTH should get test presses ;D

Damn! It sucks being a newb! I guess it's cool if we both get the test presses though on a new contest...

[image]

I think that's kind of neat, but at the same time it doesn't make sense, not to mention what about all the folks who actually had vinyl before tapes, cds, and iPods?

You'd also have to remove the apple logo and I would suggest just a record and have the vc logo elsewhere (the back).

It could make sense from a taste/quality perspective.