PO 02/11 : Cult Of Luna & Julie Christmas - Mariner

Definitely not trolling. Didn't know.

In other news, all (3) color variants are /100 according to Indie Merch.

I think its just limited to /100 for them, the green and blue are all over the place, way to frequent to be that limited. The Yellow I am not certain about though, that one could be. There has to be a reason its 5$ more. And yes I know rarity should no way increase a price, but tell them that not me! 

yeah these records are fucking expensive to begin with anyway. Kind of odd?

EDIT: Also, Indie Recordings has a preorder for a Vertikal I and II joint release, anybody have any info on that? I haven't seen info on that anywhere else, ever. I just discovered how fucking incredible THOSE albums are, too. God damn, this band just doesn't quit.

EDIT: Also, Indie Recordings has a preorder for a Vertikal I and II joint release, anybody have any info on that? I haven't seen info on that anywhere else, ever. I just discovered how fucking incredible THOSE albums are, too. God damn, this band just doesn't quit.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/119481-cult-of-luna-vertikal-12-3lp-for-rsd-available-online-now/

its a triple gate-fold on clear vinyl limited to 500.

also yeah its very expensive but this album for me is the holy grail. I have never been this excited for a new release. we are witnessing history

yeah man I always was meh on Vertikal til the other day when I finally had a chance to give it a focused listen, and I was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only super lame thing is that they aren't including the Broadrick remix of Vicarious Redemption. What's up with thaaat???

Screw that, I am sad they didn't put the flow reversed on this. I know it hasn't been one any pressing but I love that bonus track, one of my favorite off that album. Something else I am officially stoping vinyl after this because it will never be as good as this month

- vertical 3lp

- mariner

- salvation

- somewhere along the highway

Stick a fork in me I'm done!

yeah I know, and add to that that it's so expensive for all of those.

I wish the Vertikal 3LP wasn't clear, and was more like the white and black swirl of the original pressing. That thing is gorgeous.

Kinda bummed I won't be seeing them do any Mariner material in May, but......... I'm going to see them play Dim.

I'm going to see fucking Cult of Luna play Dim. That is only toppable by seeing Isis play Weight, but that will literally never happen.

Ah word, yeah haha I thought they were from all the same batch. Didn't know the pretty one was a reissue!

I think I might just go for the clear reissue, because it will be great having everything together. Or maybe I'll just get both this and the originals... god damnit, this fucking band....

All I need is need an OP of Eternal Kingdom, I already have an OP of Highway, but purchased every variant of the re-release, Salvation, Vertikal, and the new album. I am a vinyl addict and I need help.

damn dude! Yeah I have an OG Highway, it sounds amazing. I might buy the new one to get the liner notes, but I did get Salvation.

Maybe I'll email Earache and see if I can add that to my order... because they aren't doing a CD-release right? I want those liner notes.

And did they say anything about remastering the sound at all?