YCR Mystery Box sale!

you got 4 records valued at 36 dollars for 20 dollars and still find a way to argue. wow. the LP here obviously (at least for me) meant a 12 inch record.

(also: The LP (long play), or 33 1⁄3 rpm microgroove vinyl record, is a format for phonograph (gramophone) records, an analog sound storage medium.)

Yyyyeah, calm down dude. Not arguing with anyone from the label, not demanding compensation, not freaking out, not vowing never to purchase from the label again. Simply pointing something out that they may want to think about in the future.

And the commonly accepted definition of LP is a full length album, so no, it wasn't "obvious". If it had been a 12" single would we be having this conversation?

As I already said, this was a great value, I'm happy, just wanted to point it out.

Got mine the other day, but haven't had time to spin anything yet

Heks Orkest- Endless Schroll 7"  437/500
Foreign Tongues/Ghost Thrower split

The Felix Culpa - Thought Control ep

Reggie and the Full Effect - No Country for Old Musicians

Stoked on the RatFE because I was looking to pick that up not long ago, and missed it on sale on merchnow last time it was on sale. Its currently 12$ so super stoked I picked this grab bag up!

Thanks Scott!

what you get?

The Cremators - The New Breed CD

Downtown Struts flexi postcard

Ghost Thrower/Foreign Tongues split 7"

Hecks Orkest - Endless Scroll 7" 408/500 (very cool hand screened packaging btw)

Ghost Thrower - 10 Songs LP /500

Meridian - The Cathedral Test Press 38/50

Getting the test was the reason it made my day. Probably one of the cooler things a label has ever done for me. I sent a message saying I was looking forward to some new music, but just gave a heads up that I already owned everything by meridian and made a joke about the test pressing being the only thing by meridian that I don't have- not really expecting it to happen. Much to my surprise upon opening my box it was staring right back at me. It was like Christmas morning. I think I scared my wife, she came running in from the other room upon hearing my "HOLY SHIT!" when I saw what I had gotten.

Seriously Scott, thanks for that. Awesome surprise on an otherwise shitty Monday.

Hecks Orkest - Endless Scroll 7" 408/500 (very cool hand screened packaging btw)

Getting the test was the reason it made my day. Probably one of the cooler things a label has ever done for me. I sent a message saying I was looking forward to some new music, but just gave a heads up that I already owned everything by meridian and made a joke about the test pressing being the only thing by meridian that I don't have- not really expecting it to happen. Much to my surprise upon opening my box it was staring right back at me. It was like Christmas morning. I think I scared my wife, she came running in from the other room upon hearing my "HOLY SHIT!" when I saw what I had gotten.

Seriously Scott, thanks for that. Awesome surprise on an otherwise shitty Monday.

pretty awesome! 

Glad people are digging these! And to whomever mentioned it above, you're right, I should have said "12-inches" instead of "LPs" as to avoid confusion. I will go correct the product listing now.

Still have a few boxes left if anyone's interested:

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/ycr-mystery-box-sale

Received mine a few days ago: 

Felix Cupla- EP - Gray Marble (Enjoyed this. Never gave them a listen prior to this.) 

Meridian - The Cathedral - Blue (My favorite of the bunch. Honestly first I have jammed to this band. It rules. Will be a nice addition for the vinyl night I run. 

Heks Orkest - Endless Scroll (Haven't played yet, but will check it out for sure). 

Ghost Thrower / Foreign Tongues - Split - Blue (Right up my alley with mood lately. Welcome this addition into the 7" family). 

Thanks again Scott. 

Killer, I drove 4 hours (up, and 4 back) to the release show to grab the test/release show press of The Cathedral. Such a great show, where I also fell in love with All Dogs.