PO NOW: Relient K - Air For Free

1 hour ago, AlexH. said:

Glad I held off on the PO. On another note, this album is very good.

In the same boat, think I held off bc it's white and 5/6 artists I like have released white vinyl so I figured I'd just wait until it was repressed. Now I'm glad I held, still a really great listen all the way through.

• 2 months later...

Remembered this came out all of a sudden and listened to it and holy shit it's fucking great. Ordered with a 15% discount code that SMXL has going on right now (coupon code: YESITSON) along with the series III 7" set because I already started the collection so I feel like have to complete it despite not being really into any of the individual songs.

Just a note, the discount code actually works ON TOP of the items already on sale. That is a FAB deal. Too bad I've already picked up The Fray's album from them. Now super tempted with the Relient K 7's and Air for Free as well.. Although I must admit I have a strong distaste for white vinyl.. But I don't know if they'll ever repress for another colour. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 11:06 PM, jmsmusic said:

Slightly bummed by it not being available alone haha. I don't have the album yet but I know I'm too small to fit in those t shirts/sweatshirt bundles

On 12/8/2016 at 1:24 PM, zacooper said:

$65 for a t-shirt bundle? Ugh. I hate being a completionist with this band sometimes but the vinyl just looks so good.

Looks like it's available bundle-free on smlxl https://www.smlxlvinyl.com/collections/exclusives/products/relient-k-air-for-free-split-color-limited-edition

15 minutes ago, CaptainAmerricka said:

Ya, just saw that. Wasn't up yesterday and I was worried it was going to sell out so I already got one of the bundles :-/