Cymbals Eat Guitars - Pretty Years

4 minutes ago, Moglog said:

Ordered the pink. Wasn't too sure about that single at first, but it's growing on me now. LOSE is criminally underrated. 

Same, although it said the deluxe was 300 pink and 300 transparent smoke, you might get the other variant! I thought LOSE was a great album but Lenses Alien was always my favorite album of theirs. Can't go wrong with either though.

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

This leaked. Listened on my daily bike ride sp not the most attentive but it seemed much much better than my thought after hearing the single and reading the press release

Nice! I liked the two singles so hopefully I dig the rest of it. Still hoping I get a pink copy of this...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Moglog said:

Got the smoke today (was also kinda hoping for the pink). Either way, fantastic album. WELL is one of the best songs I've heard all year.

Smoke'd. Kinda bummed cause the pink looks great. Anyhoo, pressing is great. I was not impressed by the Lose press.  I nearly started dancing when Well came on. Timeless.