Topshelf Records - Damaged items

5 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Bumping this to tell everyone that Topeshelf has added some OOP records into the shop, just picked up the purple/white first pressing of Formlessness and the dark red second pressing of Josh is Dead, not sure what else is up but I'm sure the site is worth exploring.

There was/is a lot up. Last time I checked there's even a pink pinwheel of After The Lights!

I picked up the blue/green splatter of Whenever, If Ever; the Kingfisher splatter, and the Lack Long After smoke /100 yesterday the minute after they were all put up. Email alerts are the best.

There's tons of good stuff, go explore!

30 minutes ago, deer said:

There was/is a lot up. Last time I checked there's even a pink pinwheel of After The Lights!

I picked up the blue/green splatter of Whenever, If Ever; the Kingfisher splatter, and the Lack Long After smoke /100 yesterday the minute after they were all put up. Email alerts are the best.

There's tons of good stuff, go explore!

Aww man, bummed I missed Whenever, If Ever. Congrats on getting it though! I'm about to set E-mail alerts for all the things I want.