Who else was just blown away by MGS4?

I bought my ps3 at launch and this will be the first time I'm actually going to use it to play a game instead of a blu-ray. God I hate this system, I never should have bought it.

On the up side its about damn time and I'm so stoked to play MGS, now I just need some cash to buy it or rent it.

I bought my ps3 at launch and this will be the first time I'm actually going to use it to play a game instead of a blu-ray. God I hate this system, I never should have bought it.

On the up side its about damn time and I'm so stoked to play MGS, now I just need some cash to buy it or rent it.

You've never used it, but you hate it? ???

There have honestly been no games worth playing. I bought resistance when I bought my ps3 and that game just wasn't that great. And Uncharted looked interesting so I rented that and it just wasn't that great either. The PS3 has had a very lackluster lineup so far. My 360 on the other hand I bought at launch too and use it all the time. Sadly I finally got my red rings of death but hey microsoft is replacing it for me for free so I'm good.

There have honestly been no games worth playing. I bought resistance when I bought my ps3 and that game just wasn't that great. And Uncharted looked interesting so I rented that and it just wasn't that great either. The PS3 has had a very lackluster lineup so far. My 360 on the other hand I bought at launch too and use it all the time. Sadly I finally got my red rings of death but hey microsoft is replacing it for me for free so I'm good.

Slowly but surely I've been giving my PS3 a little more love, with MLB 08 The Show and Devil May Cry 4, but until The Show, I pretty much never played it unless I was reviewing a game. But ya, 360 FTW! :)

I'm the complte opposite, I haven't turned my 360 on in 8 months. And I don't know where you got the idea PS3 has no good games. Ratchet and Clank is worth the cost of a PS3 alone, and LBP looks awesome

I'm the complte opposite, I haven't turned my 360 on in 8 months. And I don't know where you got the idea PS3 has no good games. Ratchet and Clank is worth the cost of a PS3 alone, and LBP looks awesome

Exactly what I was going to say.

MGS = Massive Gay Sex.

Actually, it's far and away my favorite series. I got a PS3 when it came out, but sold it a year ago because I needed the money, was too impatient for MGS4 to come out, and I didn't like the games for it.

I don't have an HDTV, so never cared about the Blu-Ray, plus most titles aren't exclusive anymore. I got GTAIV for the 360 and loved it. Same with the sports games I play.

That being said, I really wish I had my PS3 again because I want to play this. Bad.

Can you rent systems anymore, anywhere?