Tim Russert Dead

His book about his dad is one of the most beautiful portraits of fatherhood I've ever read. The fact that it inspired so many people that he was able to put out a second book of peoples responses to it says a lot. I was always impressed at his impartiality in his political coverage, something that is becoming rarer and rarer.

That sucks. Tim Russert was always repping Buffalo nicely. I didn't watch him a ton, but it's shitty he's gone.

Yeah. The Buffalo Bills released a nice statement about him.

In completely unrelated news, my dad is from Buffalo. Cool to see someone on here from there.

I think there's at least 3 of us floating around. Buffalo, for all the bad rap we get for having a shitty economy, really isn't that bad.

Yeah. The Buffalo Bills released a nice statement about him.

In completely unrelated news, my dad is from Buffalo. Cool to see someone on here from there.

I think there's at least 3 of us floating around. Buffalo, for all the bad rap we get for having a shitty economy, really isn't that bad.

I've never heard much about the economy there. I just know my relatives on my dad's side own a mens shop in Buffalo.