PO: Telefon Tel Aviv - Fahrenheit Fair Enough (Ghostly)

37 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

Hey guys,

We've got our final FFE restock in: 50 black and 50 Sky. After these are gone, that'll be it.

http://www.theghostlystore.com/collections/frontpage/products/telefon-tel-aviv-fahrenheit-fair-enough

Thanks Nick, and welcome.

Feel free to post any Ghostly related stuffs whenevers :)

2 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

Sure thing! As long as it's welcomed and I'm not breaking any community rules, I'm happy to pop in and give you guys the scoop on things we've got cookin' up! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions as well, happy to help.

Definitely wouldn't mind an official Ghostly thread, anyone else?

9 hours ago, ethereal said:

Definitely wouldn't mind an official Ghostly thread, anyone else?

15 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

i'm down for a ghostly thread. also, got my fahrenheit and it looks and sounds great.

Give me a few minutes and I'll cook up a proper Ghostly megathread to house future releases and discussions.  If the label is going to take the time to give the community some inside scoop, the least we can do is repay them with an appropriately attractive thread.

Also, @[email protected] – get in here and hop on one of those 50 sky-blue copies that went up.  It's your lucky day.

17 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Give me a few minutes and I'll cook up a proper Ghostly megathread to house future releases and discussions.  If the label is going to take the time to give the community some inside scoop, the least we can do is repay them with an appropriately attractive thread.

Also, @[email protected] – get in here and hop on one of those 50 sky-blue copies that went up.  It's your lucky day.

copped! so happy right now!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shifres said:

Wow, can't believe I've totally missed that!

I've found the black vinyl, if someone find a place that ships sky blue vinyl I'll appreciate it if they'll post it here.

Thanks!

http://www.amoeba.com/fahrenheit-fair-enough-colored-vinyl-lp-telefon-tel-aviv/albums/3900353/