PO- The Hold Steady -Boys and Girls in America 2xLP w/bonus tracks

2 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

The new artwork is barely better than the original. I bet this album could have been way bigger with  slightly better graphic design work, but regardless of that this album is classic and I can't wait to hear those demos.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, bobfrombob said:

Marbled vinyl, limited to 1200, option to order posters:

http://theholdsteady.bigcartel.com/

What do we think the likelihood of this reaching a big retailer like Amoeba is? 

Nevermind, just read this: You can also always visit your local vinyl shop to purchase the deluxe black vinyl edition!

Edited by Kanye West

I actually don't hate the artwork. I think I actually like the old art better. It's going to sound stupid but it was like artwork I didn't really look at. When I looked close I noticed it was garbage but I like the fact that it didn't make me look close. It was just there. 

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I have 3 pressings, the blue, the black regular and now this splatter and all sound terrible. 

Also, I got the lyrics locations poster and the tube Sabot shipped it in was so shitty it got a light dent in it and it really fucked up the edges of one side of the whole poster. It's not s/n or anything and I'll never sell it, so I can frame it out, but come on. For what it cost, put a little effort into it (it was a tube with the fold in ends and no tape over them). 

Edited by timsimmons