jane doe should be re-press or not ?

i own a copy and i say just repress it so we can all stop the madness on this one.

i think difference from you,mattisr1984.

i believe many buyers will buy more than one copies for sell on ebay and it will be crazy price stuffs again....

:)

in the long run, youre probably right. but for the immediate, it would allow a lot of people to at least have the opportunity to get a copy at a decent price.

jane doe is one of my favourite albums and i don't own it. i'd buy at least two if it was re-pressed, i don't own any converge vinyl because i'm not willing to shell out $150 for a record, and it would always bug me not to own this.

Guest kingbuzzo
jane doe is one of my favourite albums and i don't own it. i'd buy at least two if it was re-pressed, i don't own any converge vinyl because i'm not willing to shell out $150 for a record, and it would always bug me not to own this.

Same here. I love the record and listen to it at least 2 or 3 times a week but I just can't bring myself to pay crazy prices for it.

no heroes isnt worth anything... yet.

i have a buddy who traded in a copy of jane doe at a local record store when he was like 17 and needed money. probably wasnt the greatest idea to get 6 bucks.

its probably also worth mentioning i didnt know him at the time otherwise i would have either bought it off him or talked him out of it because say what you want about converge but jane doe is a killer album.