Hypothetical Exclusive Vinyl Partner Question

Guest admin1338560633

My thought, hypothetically speaking of course, was that we would do 3 colors of most of the releases as a 1,000 press broken down something like 150, 250, and 600. I like some of the wacky colors, but I will do my best to match the record art, hypothetically.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMMM wow. first of all, I would LOVE to have Misery Signals - Of Malice And The Magnum Heart. I know hey already pressed a few of those, BUT DO IT AGAIN!! Anywho, this is my Ferret list:

Boys Night Out - Self Titled

Boys Night Out - Trainwreck

CHIMARIA - RESURRECTION!!!!!!!!!

From Autumn To Ashes - Too Bad You're Beautiful

Funeral For A Friend - Casually Dressed...

Killswitch Engage - Self Titled

Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster - both albums

MISERY SIGNALS - OF MALICE AND THE MAGNUM HEART

Misery Signals - Mirrors

Zao - The Funeral Of God

My thought, hypothetically speaking of course, was that we would do 3 colors of most of the releases as a 1,000 press broken down something like 150, 250, and 600. I like some of the wacky colors, but I will do my best to match the record art, hypothetically.

I enjoy wacky colors and those numbers sound great.

I enjoy wacky colors and those numbers sound great.

I actually ment to say that wacky colors that match the art are the best. Say if Trainwreck was pressed if it was on black with clear, yellow, and grey splatter than that would be amazing.

If you pressed 1000 of every record in the catalog, the plant would have to give you a volume discount right? You'd have to get a mortgage or two on your house to do it all at once, and probably buy a second house to store all of the records once they were done.

Those pressing numbers are reasonable for sure.

If you pressed 1000 of every record in the catalog, the plant would have to give you a volume discount right? You'd have to get a mortgage or two on your house to do it all at once, and probably buy a second house to store all of the records once they were done.

Those pressing numbers are reasonable for sure.

i dont think he meant he'd be pressing a bunch of ferret titles at once...

Both Suicide Note albums are a must. Seriously awesome albums and I'd definitely buy vinyl copies. I'd probably get a Boys Night Out release as well, but I'd love to own copies of "You're Looking So Good" and "Too Sick To Dance ...Forever Fucked".