Vinyl on Warped Tour

if i go this year i am going to try to kick the devil wears prada's tent down. can't stand these dudes. saw them a few times on accident and they act as they're "god's gift" to music. they don't believe in the "god" they sing about, just doing it for money and that's a fact. it's interesting over hearing conversations when they think nobody's listen, but believe me, somebody is always listening,

if i go this year i am going to try to kick the devil wears prada's tent down. can't stand these dudes. saw them a few times on accident and they act as they're "god's gift" to music. they don't believe in the "god" they sing about, just doing it for money and that's a fact. it's interesting over hearing conversations when they think nobody's listen, but believe me, somebody is always listening,

God is always listening!

Guest aniadrift
Thanks for the heads up I will bring alot of money for sure to the warped tour.

Yeah, I'd like to pick up some ETID if they're selling it.

God is always listening!

i guess so. my "god" is freddie mercury.

While I do like their music I know what you mean, they are total pricks and are obviously in no way Christian considering they covered a 'crunk' song about promiscuous sex and material lifestyles and even went so far as to swear. (I know it sound pathetic to moan about a band swearing, but one of the 'rules' if you will of religious music is no swearing)

I don't see how swearing or singing some "gangsta shit" would imply that they're not Christians. I thought you could suck off your dad or snort coke off hookers tits as long as you asked Jesus to forgive you for your sins.

All kidding aside, if someone has faith, be happy they do. Respect them for who they are. Don't bash them for publicly doing what everyone does anyway (and if you're not doing some "bad" stuff... Jesus... live a little!). Swearing, drinking beer, and getting laid don't make a person bad. Aspects of them might, if you take them too far or do them the wrong way. There are exception to every rule.

Anyway... I don't mean to defend I band I've never heard and know nothing about (and assume I would very much dislike), I just hate to see someone get bashed for living. Now prove me wrong, show me they rape or beat up little innocent children, and I'll be happy to go on a rant about them... but for covering a rap tune?

i usually bring one every year, just dont try and hide anything in there cuz they search mine every time. word to the wise, bring water if you have a book bag. save yourself from spending $20 for four bottles of water through out the day. and stay away from that yoo-hoo tent, it always smells like gutter punks, balls and mostly vomit over there....