FAITH NO MORE - ANGEL DUST repress!!!!

that's a fucking amazing record.

BE! AGGRRESSIVE!

B-E-A-G-G-R-R-E-S-S-I-V-E!

WOO!

just the one R, but who cares! one of the albums of forever!! this album changed my whole viewpoint of music when it was released.

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your posts make me spend more money then anybody here, dude.

just the one R, but who cares! one of the albums of forever!! this album changed my whole viewpoint of music when it was released.

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your posts make me spend more money then anybody here, dude.

thats just coz we have such awesome taste in music man!!!

i dont think so juan although i might be wrong [shrugs]. this is done by Mobile Fidelity Sound and they do a very limited amount of stuff. the only 2 records they have ever done that could be considered 'alternative' are primus and this FNM rekkid. most of the stuff they do is 'old man' music! LOL! calling the kettle black right there...

dunno though mate, will have to investigate further

i dont think so juan although i might be wrong [shrugs]. this is done by Mobile Fidelity Sound and they do a very limited amount of stuff. the only 2 records they have ever done that could be considered 'alternative' are primus and this FNM rekkid. most of the stuff they do is 'old man' music! LOL! calling the kettle black right there...

And what would you classify Sonic Youth - Goo and Nirvana - Nevermind as? cuz they did both of those on LPs (i have both).

I clicked that link in the top post of this thread and its for a CD, not vinyl. Are they doing a vinyl version of this thing? Cuz who cares about a limtied edition plastic coaster in "mini LP style packaging"? it's still a shitty CD.

And what would you classify Sonic Youth - Goo and Nirvana - Nevermind as? cuz they did both of those on LPs (i have both).

I clicked that link in the top post of this thread and its for a CD, not vinyl. Are they doing a vinyl version of this thing? Cuz who cares about a limtied edition plastic coaster in "mini LP style packaging"? it's still a shitty CD.

got me there, bad mood guy. just saw the archive page with all the listings. please accept my humblest apologies....

vinyl is being released. it was mentioned in the original post that this was only the CD version, but Mofi will be doing a 2xLP 180gram job.

• 1 month later...

tracklisting - NO 'EASY'

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Thanks for the email. I just checked and I am showing the track listing for each the LP and the cd at this time to be the same:

FAITH NO MORE - ANGEL DUST (NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION 180g 2LP)

Track Listing

1. Land Of Sunshine

2. Caffeine

3. Midlife Crisis

4. R.V.

5. Smaller And Smaller

6. Everything's Ruined

7. Malpractice

8. Kindergarten

9. Be Aggressive

10. A Small Victory

11. Crack Hitler

12. Jizzlobber

13. Midnight Cowboy

FAITH NO MORE - ANGEL DUST (NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION GOLD CD)

Track Listing

1. Land Of Sunshine

2. Caffeine

3. Midlife Crisis

4. R.V.

5. Smaller And Smaller

6. Everything's Ruined

7. Malpractice

8. Kindergarten

9. Be Aggressive

10. A Small Victory

11. Crack Hitler

12. Jizzlobber

13. Midnight Cowboy

Both formats as you can see have 13 songs in the same order and there does not seem to be a song called Easy.

Best Regards,

MOFI Customer Service

Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab

318 N. Laflin Street

Chicago, IL 60607-1006 USA

www.mofi.com

Wasn't "Easy" on Album of the Year?

no, Easy was on the subsequent re-presses of Angel Dust. The first press didnt have it. They then tagged it on the end after Midnight Cowboy. Some of those re-presses have a 2nd live disc of 4 tracks. I have one of these re-presses and HAD the original non-Easy version (b4 some fucker nicked it from me).

this is fucking incredible!!!

http://www.mofi.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=28&idproduct=142

i have the primus - animals MFSL recording and it is awesome.

Wishlisting this baby!!

BTW - this is the CD but they are doing a 2xLP job

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!