The Gaslight Anthem "sos demos" Pre Order Info

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just the principle of the thing. The fact that it was in my cart, then I had to do their shit, and then it was just taken away. I mean, come on. Like, I'm fine with signing up, as stupid as it seems, but it's the fact that it was taken out of my cart when I did so.

i signed up early and the same thing happened to me, but I am not bitching. Shit like that happens pick up a single one and quit crying.

maybe the order number has nothing to do with the amount pressed, especially if that guy above ordered a single record, and his was order #111. Maybe thats just the total orders for the day, or total order ever, for the new devildance site.

Uh, duh. Nobody was claiming it was the number of records pressed. :P

of course it has nothing to do with total pressed. I'm sure these guys have sold a few records before the gaslight stuff went up, which would account for a few order numbers there. Then while most of us were busting loads for package deals, I'm sure a few people were just trying to get a single copy. So yeah, as the days go on, the order numbers will continue to increase, just how zencart(the program running their store.) does it...

It's just the principle of the thing. The fact that it was in my cart, then I had to do their shit, and then it was just taken away. I mean, come on. Like, I'm fine with signing up, as stupid as it seems, but it's the fact that it was taken out of my cart when I did so.

i signed up early and the same thing happened to me, but I am not bitching. Shit like that happens pick up a single one and quit crying.