THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The 59 Sound" LP blue vinyl (

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is nowhere near as large as it should be by now.

people just wanted the VC color, which is probably why it hasn't caused more of a commotion. plus, whats the point in getting it if you don't get the rarest version, anyway?? ::)

Hah, I was moreso kidding at the fact that the thread from yesterday was 26 pages long after like 3 hours.

I don't go after variants with them, but I did buy both blue and white, as I do think they'll look really good with the cover, and so far I'm really liking the album.

people just wanted the VC color, which is probably why it hasn't caused more of a commotion. plus, whats the point in getting it if you don't get the rarest version, anyway?? ::)

Hah, I was moreso kidding at the fact that the thread from yesterday was 26 pages long after like 3 hours.

I don't go after variants with them, but I did buy both blue and white, as I do think they'll look really good with the cover.

haha, totally know what you mean. probably one of the fastest growing threads on VC. absolutely ridiculous. people losing their shit. holy crap.

but this is coming from a guy who wasnt around when the co-op shares went up.. so i doubt this can even compare.

Guest Admin

for those of you curious, we have sold almost 600 so far in almost 2 hours. I think that most people are gonna be able to get their copies and I think that it may sell out by the end of tonight/early tomorrow. thanks everyone for making this the 2 biggest days at Vinyl Collective so far.

I don't go after variants with them, but I did buy both blue and white, as I do think they'll look really good with the cover.

haha, totally know what you mean. probably one of the fastest growing threads on VC. absolutely ridiculous. people losing their shit. holy crap.

but this is coming from a guy who wasnt around when the co-op shares went up.. so i doubt this can even compare.

What was bad when they went on sale was they were gone in 8 minutes. And then it was hours and hours of people being super pissed. And people being pissed at them for being pissed. The internet: serious business.

for those of you curious, we have sold almost 600 so far in almost 2 hours. I think that most people are gonna be able to get their copies and I think that it may sell out by the end of tonight/early tomorrow. thanks everyone for making this the 2 biggest days at Vinyl Collective so far.

If I can ask, how many records did you sell in those 2 days? I think I counted 1000 for the two PO's yesterday (four hundred LA's, with the three recs in 100 sets, and 100 of the other color of Cocks & Dreams; 600 for GA w/100 black and 500 white). If the blue sells out today, you guys could hit 2000.