THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The 59 Sound" LP blue vinyl (

Guest admin1338560633

Down to 108. These lasted longer than most people expected, it seems.

definitely wouldn't of expected them Still to be available.

well at this point the people that worship them and bought two copies of each color, and people just planning on getting them for trading/flipping, and people who are into them and just wanted a copy all already preorderd. those are pretty much like leftovers.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm too lazy to read through the thread - so when does this ship?

::)

And we're all too lazy to answer you.

These actually lasted about as long as I thought. I think it's funny that the 500 went in a couple of hours and the 1,000 have lasted a few days. I think that says something as to the real number of copies bought by fans.

Still that's a ton of vinyl.

has anyone been listening to the album? it is amazing.

i'm pretty happy with it. i think all the hype and worship they've gotten up to this point is deserved with this album. i was only really into half of 'sink or swim' and the EP and this album i think they've really found their sound.

I haven't listened to any full albums or leaks or anything, but from the myspace, I still don't get what all the fuss about this band is.

I felt like that for awhile. I thought they were good but not amazing. After a little more listening I found myself more and more into it. I love them now.

Well, I wasn't a Gaslight Anthem fan until I heard the advance leak of "The '59 Sound". This record really moves me and obviously I'm not the only one.

I'm not planning on collecting all the colors, but I did just order this pre-order package. Great release on Blue vinyl and a t-shirt for $15 is just too good of a deal to pass up.