Underoath - Lost in the Sound of Seperation

5000 at just about 100 a piece=half a mil

it must be nice to be a member of underoath right now(especially that keyboardist who does jack shit aside from jumping around like an idiot)

i'm not a huge fan of underoath... but that's not necessarily true.

i was in the studio when he (by himself) was working on define the great line and was doing quite a lot regarding instrumentation on the songs.

just don't like to see people bad-mouthed when they don't deserve it.

now live... might be true.

OMG NAME DROPPER

Guest genericinsight
Deluxe Edition Features: All pieces cloth bound, Two 10’’ colored, heavy gram "Saw blade" diecut vinyl, CD & DVD featuring special 40 minute making of the album, 56 page cloth covered perfect bound bound book, all wrapped in a 4’’ belly band. hand numbered and autographed by each member of the band.

::) vinyl

I noticed the same thing and had the same reaction.

Deluxe Edition Features: All pieces cloth bound, Two 10’’ colored, heavy gram "Saw blade" diecut vinyl, CD & DVD featuring special 40 minute making of the album, 56 page cloth covered perfect bound bound book, all wrapped in a 4’’ belly band. hand numbered and autographed by each member of the band.

::) vinyl

I noticed the same thing and had the same reaction.

vinyl...... that's adorable. cute.

^^ Yes.

Started out in Ocala but then re-located to the Tampa/Clearwater area.

I recently found out that one of my good friends who works at my company's Clearwater office knows the fiance of one of the guitarists. She didn't know which one though as she is not into heavy music. She just casually brought it one day: "You ever heard of Underoath? I work w/ so-and-so...she's engaged to the guitarist and she's always talking about them."

I didn't push any further for more info as I'm not into the band.

a pal of mine went to school with a couple of them and told me he knew them...my reaction "SO THE FUCK WHAT!! I DON'T LIKE GOD!!"

i find it hard to believe that theres going to be 5000 of the deluxe...there were far less of the last 2 vinyl releases total
maybe they are expecting huge sales considering "they're only chasing safety" sold over 350,000 copies and "define the great line" selling over 200,000 copies. that's mostly cds though. fuck it! they're christian, it will sell no matter what.

and vinyl collecting is becoming the "trendy" thing to do.

funny story(kinda), jimmy ryan (former haste the day front)(not name dropping, just know the guy) told me he was working the solid state merch booth at cornerstone a few weeks ago and they had a ton of vinyl from some of their artist and said that kids were coming up wanting to know how much the "underoath calenders" were?

when he told them they were not calenders and they asked "what are they?" he would explain and then they would act like they knew what it was and bought up all of the vinyl. he said within a few hours every vinyl of every artist they had was sold out :o

5000 at just about 100 a piece=half a mil

it must be nice to be a member of underoath right now(especially that keyboardist who does jack shit aside from jumping around like an idiot)

i'm not a huge fan of underoath... but that's not necessarily true.

i was in the studio when he (by himself) was working on define the great line and was doing quite a lot regarding instrumentation on the songs.

just don't like to see people bad-mouthed when they don't deserve it.

now live... might be true.

wasnt bad mouthin, jus goofin cuz hes so ridiculous on stage+a millionaire off $80 record boxes lol, no worries :)

Guest genericinsight
maybe they are expecting huge sales considering "they're only chasing safety" sold over 350,000 copies and "define the great line" selling over 200,000 copies. that's mostly cds though. fuck it! they're christian, it will sell no matter what.

funny story(kinda), jimmy ryan (former haste the day front)(not name dropping, just know the guy) told me he was working the solid state merch booth at cornerstone a few weeks ago and they had a ton of vinyl from some of their artist and said that kids were coming up wanting to know how much the "underoath calenders" were?

when he told them they were not calenders and they asked "what are they?" he would explain and then they would act like they knew what it was and bought up all of the vinyl. he said within a few hours every vinyl of every artist they had was sold out :o

That's sad.

That's sad.

overheard that at a brand new show last year when they were selling deja entendu.. "what is that... a calendar?"

Guest genericinsight

That's sad.

overheard that at a brand new show last year when they were selling deja entendu.. "what is that... a calendar?"

Well, it's not uncommon - the merch girl at the Rocket Summer table told my friend at the AP Tour when she bought their LP "You're one of the few people who actually knew what it was. Everyone asks if it's a calendar!"

I just meant it was kind of sad that those kids still bought them, but them's the breaks these days.

Well, it's not uncommon - the merch girl at the Rocket Summer table told my friend at the AP Tour when she bought their LP "You're one of the few people who actually knew what it was. Everyone asks if it's a calendar!"

I just meant it was kind of sad that those kids still bought them, but them's the breaks these days.

hmmm thats funny that y'all have heard that too!

also, sucks for underoath having to sign 5000 of these things, thats gotta be tiring as hell

ha! not as tiring as my job and i bet i dont make half as much as they do or pull the quality puss that they pull! sign me up!(pun intended!)

it's sad though, cuz that girl sounded really excited.. "oooh.. that is sooo cool!! what is it?"

Keep in mind the album in question is called Calendar Days and the LP is 12" x 12". I think that's a pretty okay mistake to make if you're a 15-year-old girl at a concert that probably doesn't even own any CDs.