Underoath - Lost in the Sound of Seperation

http://www.audiblediversiongroup.com/Underoath/design/2091

105 buck and comes with a tshirt, buttons and a hand numbered silk screened poster

if your gonna go for a package over 80 buck, might as well make it that one

i get the horrible task of printing all these posters.... 3000 of them. i'm going to hate my life for a week.

http://www.audiblediversiongroup.com/Underoath/design/2091

105 buck and comes with a tshirt, buttons and a hand numbered silk screened poster

if your gonna go for a package over 80 buck, might as well make it that one

i get the horrible task of printing all these posters.... 3000 of them. i'm going to hate my life for a week.

you might hate life for a week, but think of all the appreciation you will get. not a bad trade off bro, thumbs up on that by the way.

you might hate life for a week, but think of all the appreciation you will get. not a bad trade off bro, thumbs up on that by the way.

shit.... I'd better. i'm gonna try to snake a free box set too. not much fo an underoath fan, but i REALLY wanna see what this box set is all about.

bah, underoath.

gimme THE CHARIOT on vinyl instead ;)

Agreed.

Is anyone else just not fussed at all about this band? Im really not.

underoath or the chariot?

underoath were pretty good til 'define the great line'. 'the changing of times' was great, i think. hard to believe they had the same singer on their first 3 releases. after dude left they went all teenie bopper and somehow all this emo-pop/makeup crap got super popular and warped tour turned into little girl fest. it's hard to give up on a bands but the new singer turned them too much in a new direction.

i am almost tempted to go to warped this year but it's gotten so cliche and cookie cutter. used to go to see bands like single frame, vaux, moneen, fivespeed, the kinison, atmosphere, p.o.s., deftones, descendents, etc. and the lineup isn't solid enough for $30 anymore.

this year what tempts me: the bronx!, everygreen terrace, etid, mc chris, norma jean, horrorpops, the fabulous rudies. and that's a stretch!

Agreed.

Is anyone else just not fussed at all about this band? Im really not.

underoath or the chariot?

underoath were pretty good til 'define the great line'. 'the changing of times' was great, i think. hard to believe they had the same singer on their first 3 releases. after dude left they went all teenie bopper and somehow all this emo-pop/makeup crap got super popular and warped tour turned into little girl fest. it's hard to give up on a bands but the new singer turned them too much in a new direction.

Um no. Underoath was already changing their direction while dallas was in the band. he just left for completely different reasons.