so.. Jay Reatard 7" matador thoughts?

Guest kevinb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think at this point they shouldn't do mail order at all for these going forward. When it gets down to the final 7" they'll have less than 500 7"s to sell. Even if they had all 500 to sell and they sold them at $4 a piece that'd be like $2000. Is it worth $2k to have your website fucked and a bunch of unhappy customers? I might be partial, owning a store myself, but I think they should send them all out to stores and have people bother us instead.

Fuck Matador.

Stick with slaying Bulls, as internet sales is clearly not your niche. The whole 'each release will be more and more rare - even though we will never tell how many exist' was such a stupid fucking idea in the first place.

Yeah! You tell them. Stick with slaying bulls you lousy bad internet record selling stupid jerks! Stupid idea having jerks at that!

m welch

I think at this point they shouldn't do mail order at all for these going forward. When it gets down to the final 7" they'll have less than 500 7"s to sell. Even if they had all 500 to sell and they sold them at $4 a piece that'd be like $2000. Is it worth $2k to have your website fucked and a bunch of unhappy customers? I might be partial, owning a store myself, but I think they should send them all out to stores and have people bother us instead.

I agree that would be the smartest way to handle the final 2

so I got a copy today from my original first day pre-order. I didn't get a successful order in the second time.

The fun thing about this.

My original auth was canceled so at this point my card was never charged. I don't see another auth attempt pending and something tells me I won't...

anyone else get a free copy at this point?

so I got a copy today from my original first day pre-order. I didn't get a successful order in the second time.

The fun thing about this.

My original auth was canceled so at this point my card was never charged. I don't see another auth attempt pending and something tells me I won't...

anyone else get a free copy at this point?

I might have, I succesfully ordered and matador withdrew the charge from my bank account, I'm in the process on moving out of my apt. though, so hopefully it'll be there next time I go to check mail/move stuff.