I signed up for the Sub Pop Singles Club yesterday

i paid my $90 for the subs. want the OM and Black Mountain stuff too but it is the stuff i dont know anything about that i;'m keen on hearing.

if its all shit, i'll keep them all in NM condition and sell the lot as a set in a years time. with any luck, the subs will be sold out and someone will pay more than $90 for the lot.

what bands have been announced?

This year’s Sub Pop Singles Club will include records (of the 7” variety) with music from such artists as Om, Unnatural Helpers, Tyvek, Black Mountain, Black Lips, Arthur & Yu, Mika Miko, Blues Control, Notwist, plus some stuff we’re not yet at liberty to divulge.

from subpop

nah sorry mate, i was after a link for the art of the ubderground subscription series.

already have done and bought the sub pop sub.

http://www.artoftheunderground.com/single-series.php

There's the link. I thought it was sold out, but who knows.

I signed up for it, for me it was also the allure of the unknown, but at the very least I'll check out some stuff I've never heard. I could see Mudhoney being one of them, as they are a current Sub Pop band, would also be cool if No Age was one. And I'm not sure if they'd do a comedy single in the series, but a Patton Oswalt single would be great!

• 2 weeks later...