How much does it cost to press a 2xLP?

what other options for a 2x lp besides gatefold? i just cant picture it

you can get a thicker normal jacket and both will fit in it...kinda like fifteen survivor amoung others

can't picture this, but it doesn't sound so good

if you're gonna do it, just do it right and have it gatefold.

Black 180g. Help me please!

Check out www.urpressing.com and www.iloveimprint.com you can get prices from those websites without having to wait for a personal quote. I'm doing the Git Some LP with those places and so far this is approx what it has cost me

Pressing (includes everything; mastering, plating, red vinyl etc) $1400 (500 copies)

Gatefold cover (full color inside and out) with printed inner sleeve (black and white): $2300 (1000 of each)

Thing is i'll press some of this guys stuff: http://www.myspace.com/fossilsoundtrack

I was thinking in pressing their first full lenght that will be released next month. But firday i talked to them after a show and they they've a bunch of new songs and could do it with new songs instead of the album. So that would fit in a single 12". I think i'll go for the covers separetely. Think it's better due to the quantity. I'm raising money and probably will be able to due it in the beginning of next year. What do you guys think of it and of the band?

you can get a thicker normal jacket and both will fit in it...kinda like fifteen survivor amoung others

can't picture this, but it doesn't sound so good

if you're gonna do it, just do it right and have it gatefold.

Its fine, its how Transatlanticism is setup and its how the End of the Ring Wars I did, was done.

Black 180g. Help me please!

Check out www.urpressing.com and www.iloveimprint.com you can get prices from those websites without having to wait for a personal quote. I'm doing the Git Some LP with those places and so far this is approx what it has cost me

Pressing (includes everything; mastering, plating, red vinyl etc) $1400 (500 copies)

Gatefold cover (full color inside and out) with printed inner sleeve (black and white): $2300 (1000 of each)

Check with United Record Pressings...they usually have decent specials going on...my band pressed 1000 7-inches through them (500 on translucent green and 500 on multi-colored marble) for a bit over $1100 for just the records in white paper dust sleeves.

Here ya go:

http://www.urpressing.com/specials.php

We were hand assembling (folding and hot gluing) our jackets from cardstock with the images laser printed on them for free through my school, but I can only print 5 whole sleeves per day (10 free color prints per day, 1 front, 1 back). I think I want to get some printed professionally to save some time and trouble, as doing 1000 the way we are will take forrrrreeevvvveeeeerrrr :o