Question.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
wow i was unaware that liking a song could have an effect on your sexual orientation. oh shit, maybe i'm a lesbian because i listen to sleater kinney! dont tell my parents!

Your secret is safe with us.

Edit: Not about being a lesbian. About listening to Sleater-Kinney.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and probably look like a big fag, but I just heard that song Misery Business by Paramore and wondered if they have any vinyl out. Fuck that song is catchy.

to answer your question no they dont. the only paramore stuff to come out on vinyl was their side of the 7" in the FBR/Decaydance 7" box set (which BLOOOOWS by the way).

I am not a fan of this band at all...but I will say that they put on a decent live show...a friend is a HUGE fan and he had extra ticket for their last headlining tour (with The Almost) and I went...for free of course...I was impressed by their show...this tour was before 'Riot!' was released.

Guest falloutcollapse
I am not a fan of this band at all...but I will say that they put on a decent live show...a friend is a HUGE fan and he had extra ticket for their last headlining tour (with The Almost) and I went...for free of course...I was impressed by their show...this tour was before 'Riot!' was released.

I just saw them a few weeks ago with Set Your Goals. Shitty fans, over the top stage stuff, and shitty fans. Did I mention the fans were shitty? Good thing Set Your Goals made the price worth it. The singer is such a babe though, I can't even believe it.

Guest falloutcollapse
She is a cutie...but underage for an old codger like myself...

Maybe I'm too young. But my girlfriend is a year younger than her so I might be set.

Guest falloutcollapse

Maybe I'm too young. But my girlfriend is a year younger than her so I might be set.

Maybe Scott will give you Full Collapse if you Fuck her instead of your girlfriend...you never know.

I won't even want Full Collapse

Guest falloutcollapse
I'm mostly offended that you associated "fags" with liking Paramore. Somewhere (probably close to me in proximity ) a drag queen just screamed out in pain for no apparent reason.

True story: Yahoo radio used to have a station called like, "Gay Club Mix" and let me tell you, that shit ruled.

You are living up to your hype.

Guest falloutcollapse

I just re-listened to the first CD (I think it's the first CD) and it's so catchy. Reminds me of why I loved it so much a few years ago. My musical tastes are different now but this album was huge on me.

So literal. So literal.

not the point at all. it boggles my mind that in 2007 people still think it's ok to throw around such an ignorant word under the guise of "it wasn't literal". why do you feel you need to justify something you enjoy?

I wasn't trying to justify anything. I use the term fag in fun and I don't know anyone who is actually offended by using the word. If you are, go right ahead and be mad over such a silly thing. Being mad on the internet is fun.