MLB Discussion

Angels are getting worked on tonight

I turned it off. That was pathetic. If they cant get decent starting pitching then they have almost no chance to win cause that pen is fucking ridiculous. Shit, even if they have a 6 run lead Im scared for them to turn it over to the pen. They REALLY need to make a big trade for some pitching. They got guys they can unload for pitching, they just need to make a deal.

I will say Weaver and especially Hunter deserve to be on the All-Star team tho.

Pirates need to clean house and get rid of the older guys as a favor to them and to help the club too.

Adam LaRoche is as good as gone, just a matter of time.

Jack Wilson and Freddy Sanchez are prime players to be traded as well, but we have no internal replacements. If we can trade some of those three guys and get someone who can play SS and 2B, we'll be good, but right now our system is so bare at those positions.

Heard Angels are looking at Haren. Id LOVE to see that happen.

Talking about putting a package together with middle infielders and catchers, which they have a lot of those between the pros and in their system. I like having Mathis and Napoli though, especially now that Mathis has learned to hit a little bit. I dont think they will get rid of Napoli, if anyone goes it would be Mathis.

Wow, Vlad tries to steal second in the 7th inning with Hunter on 3rd and Rivera up and 1 out and their down by 3 and gets thrown out, of course. Rivera flies out and it would have been a run with Vlad on first and down 2 and only 2 outs.

Oh and they're playing Texas who is a game a half back. Nice fucking call. God damn that drives me nuts.

Pirates need to clean house and get rid of the older guys as a favor to them and to help the club too.

Adam LaRoche is as good as gone, just a matter of time.

Jack Wilson and Freddy Sanchez are prime players to be traded as well, but we have no internal replacements. If we can trade some of those three guys and get someone who can play SS and 2B, we'll be good, but right now our system is so bare at those positions.

Can't Vasquez/Alvarez play 3B/SS or 3B/2B? something like that? I'd say trade Jack Wilson because he's obviously being a titty baby about everyone else getting traded but him. I hope they NEVER trade Sanchez, I really like him a lot.

How about Braun/Fielder have a combined 131 RBI's so far, more than any other duo in the majors by almost 20. Apparently the brewers are looking at making trades again for another arm for the rotation... it'd be sick if someone was stupid and wanted Bill Hall... haha

3B is Andy LaRoche's. Vasquez can barely play SS. Alvarez was just promoted to AA, where he was injured.

oh snap, haha. didn't Alvarez hit like 3 HR in the first two games at AA??? didn't know he was hurt.

Yeah, he's mashing the ball quite well at A and AA, but his average is quite low. He hit like .200 in A, but many think it was because no one was pitching to him. His average right now in AA is .120.