MLB Discussion

The Mets did give up their own pick to sign Cuddyer

Yes, but the Rockies dont get pick 17, they get a pick between the first and second rounds. Everyone just moves up a spot in the draft after pick 16 instead of the Mets giving 17 to the Rockies. While it isnt a first round pick, it is the only way that the Rockies could have gotten another pick before round 2.

looks like the sox are really going after sandoval. after seeing his post-season work, i'm certainly excited, but his numbers already show an otherwise steady decline with age. a bit concerning.

then again, if he's to fill ortiz's dh role, it may be easier on him once hitting is his primary focus.

looks like the sox are really going after sandoval. after seeing his post-season work, i'm certainly excited, but his numbers already show an otherwise steady decline with age. a bit concerning.

then again, if he's to fill ortiz's dh role, it may be easier on him once hitting is his primary focus.

You do know that Panda is a great defender right?

Congrats Kansas City on having terrible concessions. I mean, its just the World Series, no reason to class it up or anything.

Edited: also served expired food, and used filled trashcans to hold utensils when not in use.

Among the concerns found at the stadiums by the manager: cockroaches in vending areas, mouse feces on the same tray as pizza dough, sinks where employees were supposed to wash their hands being blocked by boxes or trash, employees eating in food prep areas and trays of food headed for customers that measured at unsafe temperatures. The health department found several critical violations, including mold growth in ice machines, dirty pans and trays and excessive numbers of fruit flies.

13 years, $325 million? This isn't going to end well.

Any bets on how many years he plays in Miami before he gets traded to the Yanks?

The better question is will Miami even make the playoffs in the next 13 years when they can't afford to field a team outside of AAA call ups