MLB Discussion

Doesn't seem like all the details are out yet but seems like there is enough to believe he was driving recklessly. I don't wish death on anyone but I'm not gonna feel sad for someone who puts theirs and others lives in danger for no good reason, regardless of how well he could hit a baseball

Just got out of work but I was able to listen to the game after the 3rd inning. What a goddamn game, series.. For each team and bumgarner. But damn, the drama doesn't get any more real than that last inning.

Certainly bummed on behalf of every Royals fan, but you've gotta give them tons of credit for how exciting of a run they had.

Tons of credit to Boci. Or however you spell his name. Just for having the guts to stick with Bumgarner throughout.

Not that he really have any reason to doubt him after the second inning, but still.

They interviewed George Brett, showed him 1000 times. Before the game they picked KC, before last nights game they all picked KC. Talked about how great Yost was and how Shields was Big Game Shields, with his 5+ ERA in the playoffs. Talked about how amazing all the KC hitters were. SF had three talking points, Bumgodner, Pence plays ugly but good, and Pablo.