Fuck the mailman

I came home from lunch about an hour ago and the mailman had just put mail in my mail slot. He then stopped me to scold me about a hornets nest up under the overhang of the roof that I'd never seen before. "No mailman wants to deliver mail with that thing there!" So I come inside... I'll have to get some wasp spray and get it down later.

2 minutes ago, the mailman left two packages of records on my front lawn and didn't even knock on the door or anything. If someone had stolen them, I'd probably figure out a way to ambush him tomorrow with the wasps nest. Give me a fuckin chance to get rid of it first, christ. He was such a dick about the whole thing.

Aren't they all dicks anyways?

Hell no, I've always had great ones. They always recognize that it's vinyl and go the extra mile to put it in a different, dry place on the porch if it's raining. My most recent one says he'd like to check out my collection some day. In fact, I really should start giving them Christmas gifts each year. God, I'm getting old.

my mailman left a record of mine, not only out in the sun, but on an area of my screen door that made it impossible to open the door. i had to go out the back and around the house to get said record. it was about to rain as well. another time, the guy left a record between the red flag thing and the mail box. wtf.

I came home from lunch about an hour ago and the mailman had just put mail in my mail slot. He then stopped me to scold me about a hornets nest up under the overhang of the roof that I'd never seen before. "No mailman wants to deliver mail with that thing there!" So I come inside... I'll have to get some wasp spray and get it down later.

2 minutes ago, the mailman left two packages of records on my front lawn and didn't even knock on the door or anything. If someone had stolen them, I'd probably figure out a way to ambush him tomorrow with the wasps nest. Give me a fuckin chance to get rid of it first, christ. He was such a dick about the whole thing.

seriously, don't mess with the mailman or he'll go postal on your ass and kill you, your whole extended family, and everyone at the post office.

I recommend giving him a cup of coffee with some rat poison in it. By the time the rat poison takes affect he should be at least a couple of blocks away from your house so it would be almost impossible to connect it to you.

Mine stole my J Bannon 'Flocks' print. Cunt.

you got proof, or is it just lost in the mail?

Nah no proof, im just pinning the blame on him/her.

Im bitter about the whole episode, Deathwish sent me the Fractures print by mistake, i contacted them and sent it back, and when the right one was sent out, i never got it. It was sent almost 7 weeks ago so i've given up all hope.

I've never had any problems with regular mailmen. UPS....ugh.

Not only does our local UPS dude lob packages from a good 10 feet, but instead of knocking, he'll pound on the side of our house??

I don't care if you hate your job, do it right.

haha, UPS guys are pricks. i've worked for DHL/Airborne Express in the past, some boxes take a beating before they ever reached our station, mostly because handlers like to cram boxes into any open space. UPS stuff seems to go the extra mile to getting damaged/broken.

i use USPS as much as possible, don't even like ordering from places that offer ground UPS/FedEx, etc. not worth the price or the possibility that something will happen. used to deliver to a few post offices on a daily basis too, some of the grumpiest and angry, bitter assholes i've ever met. i'm so glad i don't deal with them anymore. the pricks far outweigh the nice ones. you'd think with a comfy goverment job, they could have a little respect. they've got it made.

i work all the time, i never see our postman anymore. he tends to leave my boxes between the doors if no one is home so they're out of the elements. i've been lucky. i feel bad i get so many packages sometimes, should start thinking about leaving a gift for them for helping me out. :)

In my experience with mail carriers (as i am myself one during summers) Their attitude reflects the area in which they deliver mail. If they do put packages in areas that are susceptible to the elements call the post office and bitch. Then they will get bitched at.

by the by im a great mail man.