Be Your Own Pet finally broke up

what everyone said. i don't know anything outside the music which i enjoyed and the lead singer being smoking. i think i forgot my camera when they opened for... hmm... i forget... darn

edit: sorry for the multiple posts earlier, i was checking the board on my phone and it kinda did that when i hit the back button

I can respect that Adam enjoys the music and is bummed to see them go but I never got anything but the arthouse pretentious vibe from these kids and it really made it hard to get past. Maybe if I just heard the music but everything that just went along with it was too much for me.

arthouse pretention? i never got that. their latest album has a song about a food fight and a song about zombies having a dance party in the graveyard.

i liked them a bunch. they were sassy.

• 3 weeks later...
I enjoyed Get Awkward for what it was.

we are adventuring, we are adventurers!!!

s/t album was awesome, still haven't picked up the most recent.

too bad some bands just can't be thought about for their music foremost, there always has to be all this bullshit hype and press that make them look like idiots. there are far worse bands to ridicule than be your own pet. i'm just mad i didn't get a chance to see them at least once.

im not a fan of the band but they are catchy, their image did piss me off...

but shes not all that hot..i mean, seriously? shes just and generic hipster girl, i can go to a bar on any night and bring one of those home...hell i was dancing with a comparable girl last night, and shit that girl was hotter cause of her french accent...lol