moving and want a cool print to frame.

So I'm finally moving into an actual nice apartment and I actually want this place to look good. I want to get a nice print to frame and hang on the wall. I'm normally a fan of horsebites stuff but right now I'm not digging the stuff he has for sale to much. Anyone else have some good ideas of where to go?

There was a really cool print from the movie serenity/tv show. It was a blueprint of the ship, I'm hoping to find that on ebay or somewhere to hang above my tv but I want something else for by my record player.

those are some nice prints. a little more than I was hoping to spend because framing is going to cost a bunch but I really have no problem spending $100 for a nice print like that. Definitely considering either willow tree 3 or 4. Thanks for the link dude, I'll be checking out all his previous stuff too tomorrow morning when I'm more awake.

Have a look at www.omgposters.com whoever runs it has their finger on the pulse and they announce loads of new prints etc all the time, just a matter of time until something you like comes up! Oh and there are loads of links to some cool webstores selling prints too down the right hand side.

[image]

^^that is awesome

i still like derek hess's stuff, though he kids getting more and more abstract...and admittedly it's work's only half the time...but when his stuff is good...whew...it's amazing.

I'd say, go to birdmachine: www.thebirdmachine.com

I'm a big fan of Jay Ryan's print work, I took a class at a printshop by the guy that taught Jay to silk screen...that was pretty cool.

or go to: gigposters.com

look around.

Have a look at www.omgposters.com whoever runs it has their finger on the pulse and they announce loads of new prints etc all the time, just a matter of time until something you like comes up! Oh and there are loads of links to some cool webstores selling prints too down the right hand side.

Well, after months of daily browsing on this board, I guess it's finally time to make an account. I am the one that runs OMGPosters, and also Postersandtoys.com. I am also a vinyl addict, it's not good, what a bunch of money draining hobbies to be into, right?

whenever I need to frame my art or other art I have bought I always order from http://www.americanframe.com/ . I would totally recommend anyone that needs something framed goes this route rather than paying someone or some overpriced store to frame it for you. Their stuff is reasonably priced and great quality. I always cut my own mats but if you don't have the ability to do that you can order mats from their as well. All their frames are very easy to put together. You can buy their frames in any size combo you need and they will cut plexi to size for you no matter what odd size you need. Trust me I don't think you will ever take something to michaels or some frame shop again.

This is why I love VC. You guys have given me a ton of resources, now there are so many prints I want. I'll have to buy one for now and then when I move everything in see how everything looks and get a few more when I know where to put them. I also need to save up and order one of those nice vinyl shelves from ikea. Shit so much money that I don't have.