NFL Discussion

The only way I see him getting out of this is by proving he was not the trigger man. This is going to be hard since he contacted his 2 friends telling them to come over right away, but with 3 guys with different lawyers trying to prove less guilt, there will be finger pointing. That will be tough to prove, but with what info we have, it seems like that's all he has as a defense.

interceptions. so many interceptions.

exactly!  Favre has it all! 

THEN!  if you really want your mind to be blown...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Brett_Favre

sure, he threw a ton of INT... but he never had stellar WR talent to work with, he MADE the WR's good, its not like he had a Rice or Moss to throw at in GB, pretty much every WR he had who left via free agency never came close to repeating their performance.  they couldnt get wide open like moss did with Brady, or Harrison did with Manning, he had to force the ball into tight coverage pretty much every single time... I love me some brett favre, even if he was a traitor for putting on the purple.

Favre always had weapons -- Driver, Freeman, Sharpe, Jennings.

None of those guys are as good as Moss or Harrison but there were plenty of years where Brady had worse receivers than Favre did throughout his years (throwing to guys like Dion Branch and that LB that would come in and catch touchdowns...Vrabel maybe?).

Favre and Brady both in the discussion. I'd take Brady (assuming that he isn't done yet and plays at a similar level a couple more years). It's a tradeoff of total stats vs. efficiency and more championships. Wouldn't fault anyone for saying Favre though.

Favre always had weapons -- Driver, Freeman, Sharpe, Jennings.

None of those guys are as good as Moss or Harrison but there were plenty of years where Brady had worse receivers than Favre did throughout his years (throwing to guys like Dion Branch and that LB that would come in and catch touchdowns...Vrabel maybe?).

Favre and Brady both in the discussion. I'd take Brady (assuming that he isn't done yet and plays at a similar level a couple more years). It's a tradeoff of total stats vs. efficiency and more championships. Wouldn't fault anyone for saying Favre though.

Guess you forgot about Wes Welker who's been touted as the best route runner over the last 10 years.

No, I didn't. Brady didn't get Welker until '07, and he was still about a 88 QB rating at that point. Obviously his stats got better throwing to guys like moss, welker, and gronk, but my point was that pre-2007, Brady's receivers were probably worse than what favre had at any point in his career and he still made it work.

anyone pay any attention to damesheks greatest uniforms of all time?

http://www.nfl.com/greatestuni

down to the sweet 16.  

whats everyones favorites? todays jerseys my favs our ravens, raiders, and 49ers. throwback wise my favs our the eagles 1960s and the pats 1984s.  pat the patriot just looks good especially with the red tops.

not in it, but the blue green bay jerseys with the numbers in the circle on the chest are awesome too.

Its unreal how little the media pounces on PED use in the NFL compared to MLB.  unreal.

We aren't sure what Miller did yet. He tested positive for amphetamines and pot in his rookie year. So he could have tested positive for amphetamines, pot, or PEDS, all which would have triggered a 4 gamer.

Can't really call the dude a cheater until we know which of the 3 it is. Even if it's amphetamines, which are technically performance enhancers, I don't think anyone treats these the same way as Roids or HGH (just like you don't think of Pot and crack the same way).